šŸ•µ OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

No it was not, and the gal is not British, she is a New Zealand-er. She was referring to FARA which is a law requiring entities such as the media to register if taking money from foreign governments that represents their interests. She may have breifly referenced the Sandman case as way to illustrate their (MSM as a whole) misrepresentations in their reporting, but it has nothing to do with the main thesis in what she was getting across. Sandmann case and the MSM in relation to violating the FARA act are two separate issues.

Sheā€™s speaking British English, close enough. One of the videos posted of her was discussing the Sandman case, maybe a different thread.

Iā€™m glad you dug those up, I enjoy her reports.

No she is not speaking British English, clearly there is a difference. I am assuming you donā€™t know any Australians or New Zealanders?

I am referring to the last video ā€œCan Media Be Prosecuted for Being Unregistered Foreign Agents.?ā€

One thing I will agree with you on though, is the Sandmann case is definitely going to be a landmark case, and from what I read of the suit they have a pretty strong case. My hope is that his family will not settle the case but instead chooses to go to trial. This not only will set a precedent for other cases but will have ramifications for the Tech Giants as well given they just decided to banned David Horowitz for a fairly innocuous comment he made regarding Kamala Harris is giving more impetus to support a cyber Bill of rights.

1 Like
2 Likes

Treading dangerous ground accusing some of those as being ā€˜Britishā€™

:rofl:

1 Like

Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the UK all share the same heritage and the same Queen today.

The dems are in too deep.

The Nadler game with the unreacted version is the perfect example of grasping for straws. He has to move forward as he has set the course for the last 2 years and it canā€™t just go away.

That is true, but if you ask a New Zealander if (s)he is Australian they will get annoyed with you. Same if you ask a Scottish person if they are English.

There must be parallels in the States, the only thing I can think of is Unionist and Confederateā€¦

Except in a confederation you donā€™t have monarchs much less shared monarchs.

What it is, is the remnants of what was Great Britain. They love their independence but still donā€™t want to shed the last remnants of what it means to be British.

1 Like

Oh Looky here Jordan laying waste to Nadler and the Democrats!

2 Likes

Richard Burr from the senate select committee (probably the most corrupt committee in Washington) is shamelessly getting slammed on Twitter for asking DON Jr to testify again on the Russia Hoax. The reason why this is significant is because Senator Wolf, who was indicted and pleaded guilty earlier this year for leaking classified information this year is still in the cross hairs of giving up information and when the IG report comes Burr, along with Warner will be implicated.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Richard%20Burr"&src=tren

Ask a liberal if they are an American and you will often get a rant about them being citizens of the world and that so-called ā€œAmericansā€ are tribal xenophobes clutching bibles and guns and money.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/dVtvBvJIV2U

What is the appropriate response when encountering such so called ā€œcitizens of the Worldā€ tries to paint so broadly with a brush?

Nadlerā€™s last statement in that video is quite revealing. He says it would be beneficial for them to be able to read the material before they question Mueller.

A less redacted copy of the report has been available for them to read in a secure reading room. No Democrats have taken time to read ANY of it.

Nadler is an idiot!

1 Like

Actually the entire unredacted report is available to them to read in a SCIF! Nadler and his clownies excuse is that they are not allowed to talk about it. This is nothing more than trying to play the media narrative ahead of Horowitzā€™s report and the declassification that is coming. They have nothing else. Nadler and the democrats are truly pathetic.

Oh how about Nancy Pelosi calling Barr a liar?

Johnathan Turley Opinion Piece:

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/442732-democrats-showing-contempt-by-holding-william-barr-in-contempt?amp

Mark Meadows ā€“ Everything will start to unravel on spygate in the next few daysā€¦

Any attempts by libs to disrupt these investigations need to be called ā€œobstruction of justiceā€.

1 Like

At some point something has to give they canā€™t keep going on like this. At what point will they try to go back to actual governance? I suspect the earlier nonsense of Chuck and Nancy trying to announce at a presser that they spoke with Trump about a infrastructure bill is an attempt to give the illusion that they actually care about trying to legislate and get something productive done than this charade? To me this is all about the dems and the deep state trying to run out the clock!

Democrats have no intention of ā€œgetting back to governingā€ until after the 2020 election.