Good, now prosecute him.

https://youtu.be/9_96aVRxGjE

2 Likes
2 Likes

Exclusive: Trump’s “Deep State” hit list

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I hope all the True Blue investigators, have or get security, to protect them from terrible people with psycho, heinous hatred of America.

1 Like

This guy has the gravitas, history, and skin color to hammer the main stream media.

1 Like

John Solomon is one of the best reporters out there who carefully vets his sources, so if he is making this assertion then that is pretty significant.

Interesting timing of the “whistle-blower” calling out Obama, when another “whistle-blower” was found dead under suspicious circumstances where foul play may have had a hand in. There are no coincidences in life, just the cause and effect part of random acts that connect to each other.

There is no end to government corruption.

In 2004, then–Illinois senator Obama stole one million dollars of taxpayer money, disguised as a grant, and gave it to his wife’s employer, where family friend Valerie Jarrett happened to be a director. Jarrett had hired Michelle as an executive at $120,000 per year.

After the hospital got the million, Michelle got a $197,000 raise to $317,000 for what seemed to be a part-time job. (I am sure all of us can relate to a 200% raise or a $317,000 salary.) Michelle’s main job was to dump low-income, unprofitable patients onto other hospitals (the Obamas have always been so compassionate and empathetic). To tell the poor how good this was, the hospital hired David Axelrod, a campaign adviser for Obama. Later on, they hired the corrupt family friend Eric Whitaker in an executive position.

In summary, Senator Obama stole taxpayer money to pay family, friends, and political supporters.

Just another example of government corruption.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Valery Jarrett in involved in some real estate deal where she profited enormously at the same time being labeled a absentee slum lord?

1 Like

Correct

Valerie Jarrett, a senior adviser to Obama’s presidential campaign and a member of his finance committee. Jarrett is the chief executive of Habitat Co., which managed Grove Parc Plaza from 2001 until this winter and co-managed an even larger subsidized complex in Chicago that was seized by the federal government in 2006, after city inspectors found widespread problems.

Is Obama following in Hillary’s footsteps?

I have my doubts that this was a Obama sanctioned hit.

It is probably more closer to what this poster said as being most likely, and people like John Brennan as well as others know that people are getting too close to exposing their lair!

Damn! I posted in the wrong thread!

Na that is cool.I was just commenting on your supposition that is all. The article is relevant.

Interesting

This is why Rosenstein, Weissmann, Mueller and the rest of his team of dishonest lawyers should be indicted and forced to repay the US Treasury at least the cost of their investigations
approximately 32 million dollars our taxpayer’s money.

2 Likes

Yeah Wiesmann is on the top of that list in my opinion.

https://youtu.be/jOjZOazSplA

2 Likes