đŸ•” OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Unlimited power and almost unlimited money, a disastrous combination in the hands of partisans.

Yep, that’s the most damning thing to come out.

His conviction should be overturned and his record completely expunged, and he should be made whole for everything he’s lost through this.

This news is making its rounds.

Oh well, I suppose it’s a good thing Deplorable bulimics have chosen only one porta-potty in which to regurgitate all their grazings of their daily deep throating of rightard propaganda sites and the conspiracy theories that feed their needs to be victims. Sure, the bipartisan Inspector General found no spying and declared the investigation of trumpy treason to have been valid, but the gullible is strong in the trump cult. And, now that il Douche has fired the IG, let the revising of history begin.

He’s been knocking it out of the park all week. Durham apparently has been very busy based on both what Barr is and isn’t saying.

Looks like some are so triggered that they resorted to trolling other threads here! Comical! :rofl: Some behaviours are predictable! :rofl:

On your other point yes, I see indictments coming soon and only hope that Brennan is on that list. I am sure he has a 9mm on his nightstand just in case. This of course I mentioned previously, however the fact he continues to double down on his stupidity is not the behaviour of an innocent man, but one of a sociopath!

Another take on the declassification
claiming that the documents should never have been classified.

2 Likes

Simple, CYA for our “intel people” who fabricated this whole thing.

Just the normal “DC Shuffle”.

This is going to come out sooner rather than later, and that DC shuffle you speak of want to drag out the news cycles on COVID-19 to distract Long enough to election time. They are trying to run out the clock!

3 Likes

Apparently John Solomon just confirmed there are grand jury subpoenas.

John Solomon Confirms – Witnesses subpoenaed for Durham Spygate Grand Jury

The day of reckoning is near.

Oh yeah Dems are desperate and will bring down the economy as an unholy “hail mary” to defeat Trump using the covid pandemic and panic as a distraction.

How do they do that if Grifty himself is calling for a lockdown?

That is right because they are in bed with China.

BTW, ignore the paid attention seeking operatives in this thread. Please do not respond to them.

The link he provided is spam that has spyware. Do not click on it. Alarm bells went off when I did.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/THUKY90JdDA

1 Like