šŸ•µ OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Obama seems to have taken a cue from Verbal Kint of The Usual Suspects.

After doing his dirt he just disappeared as much as a high visibility, radical Leftist with a hidden agenda and a former POTUS with an incomplete agenda can.

Nice!

I know some who swear by the info from that site.

And I have no reason to discount itā€™s accuracy.

But I canā€™t control my Liberal instincts enough to keep from being distracted by the similarity of the X-22 name to this Little Rascals episode, ā€œHide and Shriek.ā€

I never rely on one source, but the purpose is interpret for q-non followers. Proper filters are needed and almost always there is useful information to be had for those who are capable of hearing other frequencies!

1 Like

Thanks.

I was once asked if I was Q-anon.

I was unaware of who he is or was.

1 Like
1 Like

Horrowitz is scheduled to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Dec 11th so the report is done and going through final review pending edits.

Itā€™s going to be perfect timing if indictments come down as the trials will be starting next summer during the peak of the election season.

1 Like

Yes I totally agree! Itā€™s going to be pretty damning for a lot of people!

1 Like

Thereā€™s always a possibility that Horrowitz doesnā€™t recommend charges but based on the hints weā€™re seeing from Barr and Popeo I think the likelihood is slim.

1 Like

2 Likes

Rush said that Horowitz MIGHT come back with the ā€˜goodsā€™ but the better bet is Durhamā€™s report and subsequent capabilities to bring charges, convene Grand Juries and issue subpoenas.

Horowitz might be the set-up guy for Durham. It seems plausible IMHO. I believe he will confirm the abuses of the 302,s and the FISA court. Durhamā€™s job is to provide the evidence and timeline to name specifics.

1 Like

I have not had much reason to breathe easily since the coup began.

Im hoping that will change before Christmas.

Thatā€™s my theory too. The IGā€™s have very limited jurisdiction and powers, basically all they can do is make suggestions to management and issue criminal referrals to DOJ.

What they can do is save the DOJ a lot of resources and time and give them probable cause for criminal proceedings.

1 Like

I actually felt a little bit happier thinking about that.

LOL

:blush:

1 Like

Why Spygate keeps persisting and growing? This was posted yesterday so interesting right before the IG report!

Poof positive that some are on edge and canā€™t spot a joke!

The reaction on Twitter was brutal!