🕵 OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

1 Like

This whole subject is just beginning to surface in BBC coverage. I just heard (on the BBC) about the fact that a criminal investigation has been launched in the US into the origins of “the Russia affair”.

Yes, it is big news, but take it with a grain of salt as I am sure that it’s the deep state media trying to spin it to the point that some are aware of the investigation which is a coded message to plead the 5th in not cooperating with the investigation. Your intelligence service is involved and Mifsud is the connection whose phones were obtained by the US DOJ, that is stirring this buzz!

The pain is coming! I mean real pain!

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

For what? That opportunity seems passed. :man_shrugging:

Yes, I thought “impeach” is only used on the President whilst he is in office.
After (s)he leaves office the normal processes apply.

Former Presidents can be impeached too, that is if we had an honest media and a non partisan swamp!

Barr Says Inspector General’s Report on Alleged FISA Abuses Is ‘Imminent’

From, “The Russia Hoax” by Gregg Jarrett:

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7

Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8

Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.

When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9

Indeed, it surely was classified.

Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name.

Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.

This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton.

If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.

It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10

But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies.

They shielded her.

They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m in the middle of reading that book. So far I find it well done.

I look forward to his book on Adam Schiff and the clown circus impeachment effort.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

1 Like

He nailed it.

And there are STILL those who argue against the findings he laid out (even though he backs up his assertions with copious footnotes included).

You should beware that the Kindle version limits the number of times you can copy and paste from the book. So, you might want to save the best passages to a separate file for further use in debate or else one day you will find you cant copy and paste from it any further.

I buy paperbacks. Never used Kindle. Had a Nook for a while and tired of it.

If I want to copy and paste from a book, I simply take a picture of the page(s) with my phone camera, save it to Paint, delete all but what I want to show, save it as a JPEG file and post it.

For short passages, I just type the text.

Gregg Jarrett adds a lot of valuable information to the SPYGATE saga.

2 Likes

What megapixel resolution does your camera have to produce such a sharp image?

My phone is LG V20…

https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php

The main camera is 16MP

1 Like