šŸ•µ OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

1 Like

The noose is tightening on John Brennen. How else can you describe the level of disillusions expressed by Brennen in this interview?

A cryptic message!

Man, Obama is really very powerful!!! Good to knowā€¦:smiley:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/brennan_hears_barrs_chilling_footsteps.html

Ask yourself why Brue Ohr still has a job?

I think the only way he has hung onto it is that heā€™s sharing the dirt on the rest.

Yes! That is correct!

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbq225/status/1181395764494376960

^^^Total example of fear and avoidance of the facts. The RW really needs to get a grip and stop the distraction designed to avoid the facts.

Go home troll! You are trying too hard! Why else would you need to comment here? You offer zero! You are a loser zero hero! Now fk off!

Another post based on deep seated psychological projectionā€¦sorry if my accurate post triggers regressive sandbox juvenile responses responses like the above.

STFU! Your retarded posts adds nothing to this thread, your just a Troll looking for attention because you have daddy issues who watched too much Dr Phil! Now do us all a favor and go play in traffic!

US Attorneyā€¦ ā€œI expect to see a series of indictments from John Durhamā€

The butthurt exemplified by this post is deepā€¦again. I am sure help is available for this.

Got anything to add to this threads conversation other than your usual delusional TDS nonsense? I am pretty sure you are in violation of this sites rules in trying to derail this thread!

The post is another example of sandbox ā€œdebateā€ aka weak ad hominem. This thread topic is an example of a desperately cooked up counter narrative since the Russia interference in the 2016 election was encouraged and welcomed per the Mueller Report. A better effort must be made to debate facts and substance.

Seeing you havenā€™t provided any proof to substantiate anything you say here so far, I will take your statement as being another rant steeped in your delusional hegemony!

If you disagree with this thread then you are also free to show yourself out and leave the conversation to the adults! You certainly are no authority here on anything just another Troll looking for attention!

Typical text book example of a Troll! Make statements by using ridicule without anything to back them up! The Zero Hero psychologist wannabe fits the description to ā€œTā€!:rofl:

So you are unable to counter any post I have made so your project you bread and butter posting MO on to me? Sounds more like Trump sycophant desperation to meā€¦Obama must have been your all powerful messiah then to believe this thread topic?

You provided zero. There is plenty here that proves otherwise, the burden is on you and judging from your posts all you have is childish nonsense that is devoid of any substance! Look at your own posts to know that to be true! I rest my case!

Next time you post I will ask the moderator to intervene because its obvious from your posts you are not here to discuss the topic but to troll, and trolling is against this sites rules! The evidence is clear in this thread!