Not a single Democrat voted to protect women’s sports from transgender cheats

Very true! I am still waiting for the argument on how this is not cheating. So far all we get is the stupid predictable nonsense of “discrimination by Republicans” but nothing on the actual science and the facts right? Why are transgender men not competing in Men’s sports if this was about being fair? I really wish someone with intellectual honesty could answer that question right?

And for Transgenders? Yes! Why not?

There have been cultures that held by cannibalism - head shrinking - human sacrifice. Why not also allow that? I mean, just how far can it be taken?

One thing is for certain you and Monte make a good tag team for derailing threads! FFS what does this have to do with the OP?

liberal azzwipes are ripping our Country apart going fo all extremes , freaks to gender neutral , flip- flopping morons . It’s no wonder you are attracted to that side . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Point taken; but I was not out of line saying, how far can bizarre behavior be taken, or even rationalized? At what point do we finally stop being civilized altogether?

Whether it’s bizarre or not is not really the issue here. Granted we can both agree it’s bizarre, but the point is this issue needs to be addressed and Democrats don’t care when whoring for votes even if it means destroying biological Women’s right to a level playing field in the sports they participate in or their rights for that matter.

Well then, back to the point. This is a case of Republicans feigning concern for women’s rights that they’ve been opposing for 50 years because they found political expedience and opportunity to legislate discrimination…again.

The only one guilty of discrimination are the Democrats! KKK, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, all Democrats! It took a Republican President to end slavery and it took a Republican Party to grant equal rights!

Your revisionist history is nothing more than hyperbole! GTFU!, Try picking up a history book for a change instead of looking like the ignorant clown we come to know you as!

1 Like

Yeah, there’s pretty much a consensus on murder.

Yeah, like abortion, another Democratic liberal cause!

2 Likes

I don’t remember agreeing to the murder of the unborn.

This is Monte trying desperately to destroy this thread! It’s his MO. He can’t have discussions that is actually based in facts. Hence it’s Republicans who challenged this problem by presenting a bill to end it but no Democrats voted for it therefore they are racist! Same shit different day with this bozo!

There’s no consensus that abortion is “murder”…

This bill that you’re supporting and ridiculing Democrats for not supporting is a political play by republicans who are patronizing women, who’s rights they’ve been opposing for the last decades in order to discriminate against transgender and everybody seees it for what it is.

I am a woman. I am a registered Republican. I find your premise laughable.

Back to the OP.

Do you believe if a person psychologically identifies as a female that it makes them a female?

1 Like

Outstanding picture!!!

1 Like

Monte how HYPOCRITICAL you are. You bitched because I called you a dumbass but not a word when called the village idiot.

2 Likes

Absolutely right!!!°

Sorry to disappoint you, I missed that, I don’t pay attention to that poster.

Of course you don’t, because I am one of the few here who is willing to fact check your outrageous lies you tell and call you out on your bs!

1 Like