Not a single Democrat voted to protect women’s sports from transgender cheats

Can anyone imagine Joel Embid or Lebron James "identifying " as female, become transgendered and play in the WNBA???

Well, if this is not addressed then it’s a matter of time before some middling less talented player does exactly that.

These girlymen claim to be women only when they fail at competing with real men.

The should be required to undergo complete surgical castration (remove all things from between the legs) before being allowed to call themselves female. I’ll bet the crowd would be smaller.

A deliberate calculated procedure to terminate the life functions of a living unborn child. What would you call it? Sorry, I forget you’re circling Mars. Anyway, back to the OP. I don’t care how scrambled you brain is, if you have a penis, you are a male. Here ya go. https://youtu.be/AiHRrdBMIpA?t=25

A country of laws, abortion does NOT have the legal definition of murder. As to the op, I’ve made my point, it’s a back door attempt by the GOP to discriminate against transgenders.

It’s not discrimination to have a level playing field for people of the same sex.These Shemales hold an unfair competitive advantage over REAL women.

Yeah? How so? Specifically prove it what about this bill that is back-dooring discrimination. If you are going to make such a charge then back it up or otherwise STFU!

What you call discrimination another would call common sense.

Men and women are separated in sports for a reason. Is that discriminatory?

A woman’s basketball team and a man’s basketball team?

If I identify as a goat, it doesn’t make me a goat. A biological male who identifies as a woman is does not make him a woman. Perhaps in his mind it does, but the reality and the science is, he is still biologically a male. And as such, has no place competing against biological females.

There are two sexes: male and female. What goes on in a person’s mind doesn’t change genetics.

3 Likes

It’s because you have nothing but your biased opinion.

The monte posts his opinion. Nothing else.

For the most part h has little in facts to back his opinion unless it’s for wiki or som other biased site.

But you know that.

I find it laughable that the owners of the site would allow monte here with his BS and hated filled comments and his refusal to address comments that are addressed to it. But that is what they think are speech is about.

They keep him around because they don’t want this place turning into an echo chamber. The problem is Monte is a passive aggressive troll who at times can string some cogent arguments together that makes sense and I could agree once in a while to find common ground with, but those are far few here as most of his posts are either suffering from a severe case of TDS or making childish antagonistic comments that intends to derail threads such as what he has done here. Very rarely does he offer anything in value by way of conversation here only to keep feeding threads with his nonsense. Perhaps that is the whole point why he continues with his retarded behaviour!

3 Likes

The Heaviest Weight Ever Lifted – June 12th, 1957, Paul Anderson’s Record Backlift

It was on June 12th, 1957 when Paul Anderson backlifted 6270 pounds — a well-documented and still-unbroken feat. If he were alive today, he could slip on a tutu & clean the clocks of every woman weight lifter. image

Which is why they have separate sports as it’s obvious men are stronger than women.

No female will ever come close to matching his records.

The icing on the cake is, NO STEROIDS.

1 Like

Not using steroids today would be cheating.

This cracks me up! Of course liberals believe it seeing they are the cause to most societies ills today!