No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

So volcanoes are ok then?

I wonder if Greta has seen this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

When we have nuclear fusion as a reliable source of energy and have no need for fossil fuels, I wonder if there will still be “climate change.” I heard that electric cars aren’t very eco too now, because the rubber from the tyres produce particles that pollute. Maybe cause for another tax or movement. The issue isn’t climate at all, it is capitalism.

Now let us assume the climate is changing caused by man. Why has no one mentioned that the world population has also doubled in the last 50 years? Shouldn’t they be telling Africans to stop having so many kids? So climate change only applies to the first world. Hmm.

It’s a moot point whether volcanos are good or bad due to the very fact that they cannot be controlled.

Actually, this has been mentioned at length, and not just mentioned, there have been (are now) government programs as well as philanthropically pursued programs to address this problem.

Of course it’s usually the more liberal actors addressing it and they are generally criticized by the right for being involved in some globalist conspiracy…

I knew that eventually in your frustration trying to demonize the prudence of limiting harmful emissions to protect the earths atmosphere, water and soil, that you’d eventually resort to insults and personal attacks…:man_shrugging:

CO2 follows global warming of sorts in the past — meaning millions of years.
That’s why late Prof. Bob Carter (James Cook Univ. Australia, geology) said: Saying CO2 causes global warming is like saying lung cancer causes smoking.

CO2 is life-giving and is the essence of plants/animals.

Nonetheless, burning petroleum and coal (so-called fossil fuel) creates other nasty chemicals and NOx.
Nuclear plants cause nasty radioactive pollution, even when these plants are operating normally.

Not trying to demonize just pointing out the hypocrisy and vacuity of the climate change agenda

Measures to reduce, or eliminate if possible, human generated pollution is prudent, common sense, and if you think that’s a hypocritical agenda, then I consider that quite odd.

Yeah, C02 occurs in nature. It’s not just a byproduct of human activity. But CO is, and that’s what I’m mostly interested in, also, both, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are lethal in sufficient quantity.

It’s rather mind boggling that a percentage, however small it may be, consider measures to maintain safe water, air and soil are nefarious…

They just don’t seem to get that CO2 isn’t the driver in warming, nor is it a pollutant. It would be impossible to burn enough fossil fuels to reach levels lethal to humans, and prior to our activity, we were headed to a point where plants can’t live. Patrick Moore indicated that we had about 1.2 million years to CO2 being too low to sustain life prior to our inadvertent rescue.

Where did the thought that CO2 was responsible for warming come from? I’m not fully sure but it seems rather convenient that it’s the ONLY potential factor in warming that we can tax.

If you go back and look at long term trends, it’s clear that the climate change over the past few hundred years is not only insignificant but completely normal.

I want us focused on real pollution rather than made up crap. We’ve made a ton of progress with clean air and water but at one point, we have to be willing to say that we’ve reached a point of diminishing returns. If we kill fossil fuel use, we are killing off billions of people. I’d rather side with sanity than follow radicals down a rabbit hole guaranteed to cause mass starvation. Plus, the CO2 is actually making the earth greener! That’s a GOOD thing!

1 Like

I think that’s exactly why the (self-proclaimed) elite want to eliminate 90% or more of the world population. The philosophy behind the Georgia Guidestones.

According to Bill Cooper, the global warming hoax was created in the late 1960s by the same elite to hide the global cooling and to “combat” the population explosion. The Club of Rome thus created focused on the latter issue and this “Club” is not that benign. A few years later AIDS mysteriously appeared.

Please, lady, don’t baffle us with scientific data and reasoning. We’re only poor dumb deplorables on this site.

Some sanity
This is a MUST WATCH

1 Like

Maybe an anxious, disturbed messiah.
Humanity has had a few of them, who brought nothing but more pain and suffering.

1 Like

My younger sister thinks Jordan Peterson hung the moon.

1 Like

CO is lethal in very small quantities - fortunately, it’s also generated in very small quantities in efficient burning. .

CO2 isn’t a “pollutant” except to dishonest liberals. It’s in the air at about 0.04%. Plants consume it. People exhale it. It’s the natural product of converting fuel into energy, whether it’s people or cars.

If you use an all-electric vehicle, using electricity from natural gas, you’re about twice as efficient as a gasoline engine and generate half the CO2 per mile. Enjoy your Tesla, pat yourself on the back, you’re keeping a lid on growth in the jungle.

So is oxygen.

" Oxygen toxicity is a condition resulting from the harmful effects of breathing molecular oxygen (O
2) at increased partial pressures. Severe cases can result in cell damage and death, with effects most often seen in the central nervous system, lungs, and eyes."

She’s pretty smart! There are worse people to be fond of!

1 Like