No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

I too believe him to be brilliant beyond extremely.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/abusing-children-to-sell-and-agenda/

2 Likes

That’s why governments like to have voting age down to 16.
16… Sort of rings a bell.
Sixteen-year-olds think they are so smart and know everything but in reality, they are most likely to be brainwashed Manchurian candidates. (I don’t exactly know what that means LOL, but I guess they are smart ass idiots.)

Interesting to find this in wiki
“Iran had been unique in awarding suffrage at 15, but raised the age to 18 in January 2007”

1 Like

A subsequent recalculation showed that less than 2% of the papers cited actually believe mankind is mainly responsible for any global warming.

Truth in science isn’t determined by consensus. But, for what it’s worth, another survey was taken in 2009 among 31,000 hard scientists – physicists and chemists, not sociologists and psychologists – including 9,000 with Ph.Ds, who explicitly stated they believed there was no evidence of significant AGW.
CO2, which should be viewed as no more than necessary plant food, is a complete non-problem.

Her parents are both Antifa morons so that pretty well says it all.

Add to that the 47 million they made last year whoring their daughter out as the new face of climate change and you have the full picture.

1 Like

What western nation has a voting age of 16?

Levels that would be impossible to achieve in our atmosphere.

He can carry a diesel motor on his flat bed and charge the battery as he drives. LOL

CO2 isn’t a pollutant, it is essential to all live on this planet.

You mean you can get too much of a good thing. In terms of human generated CO2, it’s the accompanying particulate pollutants as the fossil fuels combust. This is what LA was like when I was a child and what major Chinese cities look like today, and a reason you see people walking the streets in respiratory protective gear.

Judging from the tower, I suppose it’s Shanghai.
(That’s where FDR’s uncle Delano made a killing laundering drug money)

Today’s pollution is often invisible, thanks to better filters, but it doesn’t mean pollutants are absent. Filters may remove particles, but cannot remove toxic gases.

I guess you don’t call the noxious gases NOx for nothing.

It’s quite visible in major Chinese cities…

This is not to be confused with industrial pollution.

This phenomenon is actually a telltale sign that Ice Age glacial is approaching fast.

No, the two should not be confused.

1 Like

Terminate the terminator…

A touch of Down syndrome on her face?

Thought it was fetal alcohol syndrome

The (not so hidden) agenda

Figueres is on record saying democracy is a poor political system for fighting global warming. Communist China, she says, is the best model.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/climate-change-that-ignores-history/

1 Like

Aha, Chicom (and Khmer Rouge Cambodia) is the model for the New World Order.

Remember the movie Killing Fields?
Best way to fight “global warming” for sure.