No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

7 billion people in Texas. Fine.

But where does the food come from?
And potable water?
And the energy (electricity, fuel, etc)?

that’s roughly the equivalent of a one gallon tank filled to the brim with goldfish.

Yes, they’ll live right up until the oxygen is consumed although some may kill each other for the last scraps of oxygen.

Humans get a lot meaner because they actually understand that their lives will slowly fade until everyone is dead if some don’t fight back and kill the rest to save the remaining resources for themselves.

Disease would of course probably wipe out most before they even got to that point.

Come on people. Don’t you recognize an allegory when you read one?
Scheesch!?!?

Real hockey stick is this one.

Today 7 billion, tomorrow 14 billion.

To work out how quickly a population can grow, it’s very important to understand exponential growth . Starting from eight people after the Flood, the population would have to double only 30 times to reach 8.6 billion. Now there is a well-known ‘Rule of 72’,1 which says divide 72 by the percentage growth rate to get the time required for doubling. E.g. if inflation is 8% p.a., then in 72/8 = 9 years, the cost of living will have doubled.

So what is a realistic growth rate? The Encyclopaedia Britannica claims that by the time of Christ, the world’s population was about 300 million. It apparently didn’t increase much up to AD 1000. It was up and down in the Middle Ages because of plagues etc. But may have reached 800 million by the beginning of the Industrial Revolution in 1750—an average growth rate of 0.13% in the 750 years from 1000–1750. By 1800, it was one billion while the second billion was reached by 1930—an average growth rate of 0.53% p.a. This period of population growth cannot be due to improved medicine, because antibiotics and vaccination campaigns did not impact till after WWII. From 1930 to 1960, when the population reached three billion, the growth rate was 1.36% p.a. By 1974, the fourth billion was reached, so the average growth rate was 2.1% from 1960 to 1974. From 1974 to 1990, when the mark hit five billion, the growth rate had slowed to 1.4%. World population reached 6 billion in 1999 and 7 billion in 2011. The increase in population growth since WWII is due to fewer deaths in infancy and through disease.

If the average growth rate were a mere 0.4%, then the doubling time would be 180 years. Then after only 30 doublings or 5400 years, the population could have reached over eight billion.
SOURCE: (https://creation.com/population-growth-since-flood)

Here’s a great video on climate change. Well worth the time to watch and it’s one of those conservative fanatics from Green Peace. :smiley:

CO2 increase does not precede any warming.
It’s a totally false premise.

Another scientist who disputes the human contribution to climate change:

https://www.davidicke.com/article/553716/climate-change-hoax-price-scientists-pay-speak-madness-dr-tim-ball

But it’s different this year, CLIMATE CHANGE, just ask the left and media.

1 Like

I see that all the experts have spoken and concur that climate change is a myth. So I’ll just leave this here and go find another thread. Have a lovely warm evening.

Actually, you have it backwards. A few millionaires and senators conspired to invent the bullshit 97% myth. Why? To give them a way to milk the ignorant masses out of billions.

97% of how many scientists? H-h-u-u-m-m-m?

After being debunked, I can’t believe the idiots are still repeating it.

1 Like

Climate change is a very mild problem, but authoritarians can’t get into power through mild problems.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a problem at all and it’s certainly not one we could solve if it WAS a problem.

Ayo hol up you post some cutesy little meme and think you are gonna change our minds? Here are your climate activists at work. This was today at Shutdown DC. Climate change activists literally starting dumpster fires and burning garbage. Clowns. Oh - and fuck that little ho Greta. She’s a retard.

8 Likes

Irony abounds as the so called activists for “muh climate change” do more harm for the environment than the ones they are “protesting” against.

3 Likes

Conservatives: clean up the worst (left-wing) cities’ trash

Environmentalists: light things on fire and litter

2 Likes

Ugh - yes I know that. It was an obviously failed attempt at mild sarcasm. Remember, we in Canada don’t have free speech and if I am too honest I could end up in jail for saying something like - climate change is a hoax. Wouldn’t want that!

1 Like

Saving the planet one dumpster fire at a time. Right @Greenwing?

1 Like