No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish Trump would notice me. They told me I was important but he doesn’t even know who I am

Sometimes I miss the obvious :))

There is a (not so) hidden agenda here.

2 Likes

97% of scientists manufacture a crisis so they can get more funding for their pet projects. Transferring technology and jobs to less fortunate countries while the losers, the concerned countries sacrifice their economies. As it the idiot politicians have no clue.

So far, the worlds climate is much the same as last year, the year before all the way back to the 70’s and the coming ice age.

2 Likes

Ban fossil fuels and see how many people die… why on earth are we listening to children? It’s pathetic that she’s been brainwashed to this degree.

1 Like

This is interesting - I make no comment

Very interesting thought.

According to Texe Marrs, Dwight Eisenhower was a Swedish ■■■■ because the West Point yearbook says so. Compared with Patton, Eisenhower’s war achievements are nothing, and yet he had a power backer(s) making him a President.

Yes, “Eisenhower” was a ■■■ despite the fact that his ancestors were Dutch and Protestant. Do facts matter even a little in your anti-■■■ world? Eisenhower became President because he was a politician, Patton was a soldier. Both served and were extremely effective but prior military know the difference. :wink:

Roosevelt (both of them) were ■■■■■■ despite their “Dutch-sounding” name.
Actually, it’s the Dutch equivalent of the very common ■■■■■■ name “Rosenfeld”.

Yes, their ancestors hailed from Holland. Their deeds were based on Marxism and not beneficial for America.

“D” from FDR comes from his maternal uncle Delano, a notorious drug dealer and money launderer in Shanghai.

There is a common denominator here.
The hoax of “anthropogenic climate change” and the UN climate agenda backed by the international banking.

Nuff said…

What the hell does Roosevelt being ■■■■■■ or muslim for that matter have to do with climate change.

Stay on topic.

3 Likes

I was expanding on the comment by Magog.
Use your head.

Problem is the thread isn’t on the religious orientation of the psychotic teenager. Both you and @Magog are derailing the thread for no reason. What gets me is no one is stopping you from making a thread on Greta’s religious affiliation, you just know no one will comment on it so you and @Magog decide to litter in other threads. You were graciously given a category to use instead of getting booted out of here like you should have. Maybe you and your pal should keep your posts in that category if they are off topic and of conspiracy in nature.

3 Likes

Morano is no expert…:roll_eyes:

In fact he’s not a scientist. He’s a right wing political hack, he writes nasty emails to scientists and makes their private email address public…

Modern transportation (food around the world) modern medicine since the civil war era, and a lack of constant major wars culling populations around the globe.

Clean water, famine relief, and modern medicine have increased the growth rate in Africa alone exponentially.

Africans used to have 7-10 kids expecting to raise 2-3 of them at most and for most of the last half century continued to produce kids in the same numbers but raised about 90% or more of them.

We’ve seen pretty much the same throughout central and south America as well.

What if the religious orientation of the psychotic teenager is a major factor in the way she behaves? I think so.

This is not derailing. It is an expansion of legit argument. Just use your head, instead of reading your trolling textbook.

We have been harassed countless times by the same tactic.

Like I said, it’s the key to really understanding the phenomenon.

You’re doling it.

I thought this was a climate change (so-called) category. “Global warming” is a conspiracy by the rich banksters, namely Soros and and the Rothschilds who are using the psychotic teenager. So much so that her growth is stunned and she looks under 10 physically.

You make a lot of complaints while contributing nothing to the “anthropogenic climate change” issue.

1 Like

https://www.theblanchereport.com/2019/09/24/maybe-greta-should-go-after-asia-where-the-vast-majority-of-global-warming-or-climate-change-happens/

Western cultures are killing their progeny in the womb. Replacement rates for many natives in Western European nations is a negative. Arab and African immigrants will replace they natives in a decade or two. Still, had the growth rate been only .5%, archeologists should find today, trillions of human remains. But they do not.

That would be a very racist thing to do. LOL