No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

Eisenhower was born David Dwight Eisenhower , and raised in Abilene, Kansas, in a large family of mostly Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry. His family had a strong religious background. His mother was a Lutheran, married as a River Brethren, and later be came a Jehovah’s Witness. Eisenhower, however, did not belong to any organized church until 1952.

West Point yearbook says he was ■■■■■■■
What more can I say?

Have they said where the hydrogen is coming from?

And a link???

On February 1, 1953, just 10 days after his inauguration, Eisenhower was baptized and welcomed into the National Presbyterian Church by the Rev. Edward Elson. Eisenhower remains the only president ever to have been baptized while in office, and his work to link faith and American identity has influenced political debate in the country for half a century since.

Eisenhower’s life was undeniably shaped by his religious faith. His parents, David and Ida, were members of the River Brethren church in Abilene, Kansas, an off-shoot of the Mennonite faith. Ike’s family life revolved around work and Bible study. “Everybody I knew went to church,” Eisenhower remembered in At Ease , a collection of essays about his early life. In the evenings, the family gathered in the small living room to listen as David read out loud from the family Bible. Later in life, Ida and David both became Jehovah’s Witnesses—a sect devoted to Bible study, evangelism, and pacifism.

Here’s mine:

Hydrogen can be produced using a number of different processes. Thermochemical processes use heat and chemical reactions to release hydrogen from organic materials such as fossil fuels and biomass. Water (H 2 O) can be split into hydrogen (H 2) and oxygen (O 2) using electrolysis or solar energy.

No, but I expect it will be Shell or Total.
It might be BP but I don’t believe they think far enough ahead.

If you are asking about the production process … no idea as yet.
I can envisage a large warehouse with PV roof and all the electrolysis and processing within.

Maybe they have some other whizzy concept.

It was more a question of if it’s being trucked as a liquid or compressed gas in a tube trailer or pipelined. Every step of the way, hydrogen is a big problem, bigger than any other fuel.

I can guess how it’s made: SMR whether it’s Linde or Shell or BP. If it was electrolysis, they’d boast about doing a demonstration of that, too.

He’s a true Christian?
Well then, Eisenhower must be a Christian too.

Seems you would like to pretend he’s a Swedish ■■■ when he was born in the good old USA.

When did Sweden annex Kansas???

Wonder how he became president as one requirement is natural born citizen?

Just like Obama became President. LOL

Please stay on topic. This thread is about climate change, not about who’s a ■■■■ who’s not a ■■■■

1 Like

Just to remind all of the OP. :wink:

Weather / temperature anomalies we are experiencing throughout the globe is a sign that a drastic change in climate is coming. And it ain’t gonna be warm and comfy

Specifically what anomalies? I have not heard or read about any drastic changes.

Ice Age. More correctly, a glacial period in the current Ice Age.

This planet is in the middle of an Ice Age since 150 million years ago.
Ice Ages seem to happen every now and then on this planet. LOL

Current Ice Age is caused by the positions of Greenland (which forms the Arctic Ocean), Antarctica and its separation from South America (permitting the Antarctic Circumpolar Current which cools Antarctica)

Other factors are unknown.

Those conditions you listed would not cause glaciation as what occurred once in the Earth’s history about 4,000 years ago. Scientists recognize certain conditions were needed to allow for the amount of evaporation, precipitation in the form of ice and snow and for cool Summers for the Ice Age. All these conditions could be explained using a model with the conditions after a catastrophic global flood building up in a few hundred years and now receding until today.

4,000 years in geological terms is a very, very short time.
Earth entered a relatively warm inter-glacial period about 13,000-14,000 years ago, despite a short recurrence of cold Younger Dryas at the early stage of this inter-glacial we call Holocene.

Younger Dryas may have been caused by a meteor impact but geologists are not sure exactly what was its cause.

Only thing is, dating the past is impossible without scientific empirical evidence. None of the conditions scientists theorize are required for such an event only have been shown to present once. The conditions are very specific and extremely rare and unlikely to occur at the same time.
Read about the WWII P-38 found in 340 feet of ice in Greenland if you believe the uniformitarian model.

WWII planes under the Greenland ice is no brainer.

Despite its reputation as a warming spot (according to the popular “global warming” narrative), Greenland has steadily been cooling especially since the end of the 19th century.

Remember the Titanic?
Icebergs in northern Atlantic are formed when advancing glaciers break when they reach the Atlantic ocean.
Why does that happen?
Because glaciers are growing in Greenland.

When the Vikings discovered Greenland, it was “green” and that’s how this island-continent was named. They settled there, built villages and subsisted on agriculture for centuries until it got too cold and they were forced back to Norway.

You may be correct, I understood the North ice cap is shrinking and the ice over Antarctica is growing.

Greenland was the wheat farmland for the period you are describing. That is a no-brainer.