No evidence for anthropogenic climate change

I never liked Michael Moore but his film may have been taken off youtube for the wrong reason.
Given he is a Judas goat, it could be a publicity stunt. Who knows? What’s Moore’s real ■■■■■■ name, I wonder.

The green movement appeared out of nowhere, more or less coinciding with the “global warming” hoax. Until then, an approaching ice age was the scariest thing, next to Soviet nukes.

There is an account of monkey behavior on one island, imitated by other monkey colonies on other islands.
(100th monkey effect)

I don’t know how credible this story is, but the only thing that can explain this phenomenon is telepathy. Rupert Sheldrake takes telepathy very seriously and he has done a number of research on human-to-human as well as human-to-animal telepathy.

Climate changes all the time and animals seem to know it ahead of the time, just like rats abandon ships which are bound to sink soon.

A lot of animals are becoming extinct and maybe they are onto something. And it ain’t global warming.

We are not mindless turds that fall for every tax grabbing tactic the demonRATS come up with , try sticking to something you know , then you will be silent for a long fucking time !!!

4 Likes

Too bad she didn’t take the name here2bHelenKeller

1 Like

Jackals and Hyenas haven’t changed their feeding habits since the introduction of livestock by Europeans five hundred years ago.

Small varmints are still the primary prey of both.

1 Like

Yeah, the explosion of spud dunking :joy: :joy: :joy:

A few years ago I started having weird dreams. Dreams about constructing a guillotine. The purpose of the guillotine was suicide. I drempt all the details, achieving sharpness of blade, weight of the blade-carriage, gantry to carry the assembly including basket to catch the off-cut, how to get enough height in a confined space to make the device effective, how to test the device.

Then after a week my dreams stopped. A couple of days later there was a piece on the local news concerning how a man had constructed a guillotine in his garage, and killed himself.

1 Like

I don’t know how local your locality is, but Sheldrake says telepathy works better between related persons, especially a mother and her child(ren).

Who knows, the inventor may be a long lost relative, sharing DNA or even a Y-chromosome.

People generally know their cousins, and maybe their children. But beyond that, it’s rare.

In an ice age, tribesmen lived together or in close proximity and generally helped each other while creating elaborate rules to prevent incest. There are advantages and disadvantages in life under inclement weather conditions.

And maybe consciousness is a thing after all

People are waking up (finally) and the enemy is desperate.

The white cop and the black guy (who was killed, supposedly in Florida) were co-workers at the same security company. They knew each other. Fishy, fishy.

As you say, there’s something is rotten in the state of in Denmark.

Danes say, their country is the biggest in Europe (next to Russia). Yes, if you count Greenland as their territory.

As if that has anything to do with “Anthropogenic climate change!” BTW is was Minneapolis not Florida! You can’t even get your facts straight! Try reading once in a while!

1 Like

Oops. It’s the guy’s name Floyd.
Big deal.

No you said he was in Florida dumbass! Geewiz! You can’t even get that one right either! Holy crap! Lay off the bong!

Further to previous discussions concerning how expensive Hydrogen can be to produce …

The UK is promoting Hydrogen fuelled bussing

In February ministers unveiled a £50m fund for local authorities to apply to become the country’s first all-electric bus town as part of £170m in new funding for buses.

Speaking to the transport select committee this morning, Shapps said that after the initial popularity of the scheme, which has had 17 applicants so far, a similar hydrogen initiative would soon be rolled out.

Shapps said that he was keen for British bus manufacturers to become world leaders in the technology, saying the UK had a chance to “steal a march on the rest of the world”.

I guess hydrogen is the way to go.
The only exhaust will be water (and some heat).

No radiation, no nasty fumes, no muss no fuss.

Dam right !! It’s about money and getting on every paying commission and board for the dem faithful and a way too keep them under control .

You like 16 year old boys , PERV . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The USA is rushing to catch up. Offshore turbines generate 14MW, it seems.

We have already discussed how the production of Hydrogen, and provision at a point of use (tank filling), for transport systems is very energy-inefficient. We shall have to watch and see.