No Amnesty For the Wall!

They’re carrying intimidating looking rifles. :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Im still trying to comprehend why the left thinks building a wall is racist?

I heard that. Are there any men left in journalism?

The whole notion of asylum offends me. I am not your steward. I feel no obligation to the worlds downtrodden. I feel bad for them, but not to the point that I agree with my government sticking me up to pay for their hardships. I can’t afford to support billions of people who got a raw deal, sorry. I have actual family members to support.

1 Like

I doubt it…

Libs want us to believe drugs only come through port of entry.

Well they just busted 2 million worth of methamphetamine and marijuana…not sure why they continue smuggling in pot but again what do I know.

Authorities operating near Gila Bend spotted “two trucks avoid a border checkpoint and drive into an uninhabited desert area with their lights off,” the sheriff’s office said.

2 Likes

This is what happens when stupid people are allowed to control the narrative! You get this! “Everythig is Sexist,” Or “Building the Wall is racist”! Skip rationality or making a cogent argument when every narrative is designed to exploit sympathy and emotions of the populace that are not tuned in!

2 Likes

I agree building a wall is not racist.

The right does the exact same thing. Politics and religion - everybody uses emotion.

1 Like

# Massive Illegal Army Expected to Reach Texas Border Monday… And Mexico Is Providing Free Transportation!

"Interesting that we the United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Dec 18 for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.It was about better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans and Mexicans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate.

That worked out well, “NOT” It looks like to me that we were bamboozled again, A show of force should of been demonstrated on Mexico’s Southern Borders. Looks like we’re a laughing stock again so let’s hope that we use force and not allow even one more to enter" ~grasshopper

1 Like

And with tag along citizenship the mommy and daddies that brought the kiddies to the US get a free pass.

Permanent deport mommy and daddy with no return maybe a path tp citizenship, may not.

Louman,

where did you get that quote from, I didn’t say that, I’m definitely NOT okay with dreamers getting citizenships

1 Like

Clear enough:::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Confusing! Give him some space to explain!

Actually, it was peak a boo that said that…and you said you can’t agree with it. See post #18 above.

I’ll say that I do agree with it. They deserve a PATH to citizenship…like GET IN LINE!

Give them citizenship after all of the legal immigrants obtain theirs!

However, we should cut LouMan some slack. The system here is screwed up when you quote someone that was quoted by somebody else. The quote seems to get reassigned to someone that didn’t say it.

That’s why I try to check the assignments of quotes before I post my reply.

See, when I highlight that sentence in YOUR quote of peek-a-boo’s post that YOU quoted in post #18, and then I click on “QUOTE”, it comes up here as if YOU said it.

The system is fucked up.

2 Likes

Yeah I was confused when I read that too. Only because I know Max-Webster has been pretty consistent on this issue, so it was a weird seeing that quote!

1 Like

I think that would be better use of the money trump is asking for.

We know that southern border crossings are at a 40 year low and declining, so whatever barriers and tech we have there now are working. But we also know a vast majority of illegals in the US are here from visa overstays.

If that is how they get here, why isn’t THAT a national emergency? Why isn’t Trump contemplating using the military funds to hire more ICE agents and writing an EO for e-verify?

Not that we shouldn’t spend some more money on the border - sure, we can do more than one thing at a time.

But we are focusing on the part of the puzzle unrelated to the majority of people here illegally.

Good catch, I was wondering why and how that showed up.