NJ Terror Suspect Polled Instagram Crowd on NYC Attack: Feds

"Records show Xie then posted on Instagram, “Okay, so I went to NYC today and passed by Trump Tower and then I started laughing hysterically . . . s*** I forgot to visit the Israeli embassy in NYC … i want to bomb this place along with trump tower,” according to the criminal complaint.

According to documents filed in the case and statements made in court, Xie appeared in an Instagram Live video in April wearing a black ski mask and said he was against Zionism and the neo-liberal establishment. He allegedly said he would “find a way” to go join Hamas if he could, then displayed a Hamas flag and got a handgun. “I’m gonna go to the [expletive] pro-Israel march and I’m going to shoot everybody,” officials say he said in that video.

In later Instagram posts, Xie allegedly said, “I want to shoot the pro-israel demonstrators . . . you can get a gun and shoot your way through or use a vehicle and ram people . . . all you need is a gun or vehicle to go on a rampage . . . I do not care if security forces come after me, they will have to put a bullet in my head to stop me.”

So some of the political bullpen forum members making the news, I see…

1 Like

So when the people you complain about catch that you made a thread to bait them to respond…are you going to start crying about it when they do?

1 Like
1 Like

Fortunately most of these people are idiots.

1 Like

Sadly this guy would have fit right in here and given a warm welcome by many.

2 Likes

1 Like

The Muslim hordes haven’t won a war with the west in over a century and the Palestinians never have.

Yet despite more than 2,000 years of attempts to exterminate the ■■■■ they thrive and if we’re to believe the ■■■ Haters are secretly running the world.

Nazism on the other hand was destroyed in less than two decades.

That’s a North African Conscript. Try again.

Next time the Muslim horde or the Palestinians win a war against the west or Israel be sure to let us know.

No one cares…you and your pals want to keep screwing around with us? That’s cool. When you anti-Americans make a bait thread, expect a response. Remember where you are and who you are dealing with.

I’m anti American? Hilarious.

I didn’t make this thread, and the wannabe terrorist like most of his friends is a moron.

By all means though, I hope one day the Palestinians are dumb enough to start a real war so they can be wiped out.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s the appropriate penalty under the law for a traitor.

I wasn’t sure what you were referring to. Then I saw the history. Looks like @Patriot changed it to keep the peace. They make threads like this then get massively butthurt when people sling mud back.

Then this guy makes only reaction posts and never responds with anything of substance. Low quality and low effort posts.