New Democrat Icon Mitt Romney Prepares to Unseat Donald Trump

truth hurts doesn’t it bubba.

1 Like

Yep, he talked bad about Trump :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

More proof of the obtuse!

2 Likes

After I saw him campaigning in 2008, I’d seen enough of that guy. He never said anything memorable, everything was hackneyed and contrived, and people saw through him. Despite all the advantages, he lost the GOP nomination to a pathetic McCain.

I couldn’t listen to a speech of his for more than 30 seconds. He’s a complete phony, talks like John Kerry and named Mitt. Three strikes, grab some pine, meat.

2 Likes

Mitt “the Twit” Romney has been lying ever since he came out of college.

1 Like

And the Dems are ALL puppets and act like sheep which leads them off the steep cliff . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They do match lockstep on most issues and following the candidate of the party regardless of problems as we saw with Hillary.

Do they really not think or is it all about the party?

1 Like

I feel precisely the same way about Clinton/Trump…

This is pretty hilarious!

Monte, we Trump supporters aren’t deplorables. People like HRC, SOC, Mad Maxine etc are deplorable. AOC is that smart, that she helped Amazon to move good paying jobs elsewhere. I guess welfare and drug dealing beats working anytime.
I guess you believe her inaction on Benghazi wasn’t deplorable or the Uranium One deal wasn’t deplorable either.
Are you and Digipoo separated Siamese twins???

Pierre Delecto :rofl:

and

Carlos Danger :rofl:

2 Likes

That was Clinton’s line.

For the umpteenth time, the real crime involving Benghazi was never investigated. I know someone else posted a thread that’s been ignored the other day claiming breaking news about something you know I’ve discussed both here and at freebird at length multiple times. Again, failing to secure a UNSCR for the use of force in Syria, and congresses refusal to authorize force in Syria, Obama turned to rebel forces in Syria with the same goal as the US. Overthrowing President Assad.

The arms confiscated from Gaddafi’s army were housed and smuggled from the CIA annex in Benghazi, to Turkey, for distribution to the AQ/Al Nusra/MB infested rebels fighting in Syria.

That operation was interrupted, many believe Russia was behind the attack, and Trey Gowdy and the GOP never investigated that part of it because there were too many republicans that supported the covert operation. :man_shrugging:

@Tyfoon
@KVN

Can you please address the on purpose thread derailment!

1 Like

Don’t think so, I never met him. :man_shrugging:

That is a matter of perspective.

To people like Monte, we are deplorables.

Until we become useful in some way. Perhaps someone like him is against border walls. Until there is a mass insurgency due to wars or disease, etc.

When someone like him is personally affected he may just change his stance. Until then, it is okay for everyone else to suck it up as long as it doesn’t affect him personally.

Monte is eternally butthurt because he does business with China. So he says anyway!

Ha!

1 Like

Let not me ask what I can do for my county, but what my country can do for me.

2 Likes