Nancy Pelosi and impeachment

Sorry, it’s not making sense to me, you might explain, unless it really doesn’t matter anyway. :man_shrugging:

So what, every 75 IQ person calls people they don’t like and disagree with nasty names and insults them. That’s all he’s got.

Apparently that’s all YOU’VE got you loser.

1 Like

Now that’s comical. The nastiest president in history is at the helm presently…:rofl:

Funny, that’s all you’ve ever had to offer since your first post here.

3 Likes

Only because Hillary lost.

1 Like

That’s a contradictory statement…

Lol…everyone doesn,t include those two.

1 Like

This is not entirely untrue: Donald Trump is sometimes insulting ; which is to say, “nast[y].”

But the top Democrats in the House and Senate–which is to say, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer–have not exactly been the apotheosis of gentility (or even decency), either.

Perhaps before removing the speck from the president’s eye, Democrats might wish to remove the log from their own leaders’ eyes…

Trump’s the one with the log of indecency in his eye. He tops anything any of us have ever seen in politics let alone the Oval Office. To be sure there’s far to much incivility all around today in America. I think that’s why we have the boorish, uncivil, ungentlemenly and insulting individual that we have in office now.

[quote=“montecresto1, post:72, topic:2801, full:true”]
Trump’s the one with the log of indecency in his eye.[/quote]

I really find it hard to believe that he is more to blame, in this regard, than Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are…

Wow, that’s truly stupefying. :man_shrugging:

President Trump is trying to do good for the country and its people.

Pelosi and Schumer are SICK little children!

1 Like

Please feel free to elucidate…

For any nastiness coming from any American politician on either side of the isle, and it’s there to be sure, NOTHING comes close to the insatiable appetite that Trump has for petty name calling, personal attacks and insults that fly from his twitter feed on a daily bases, he’s a colossal embarrassment to me and a majority of Americans. His vitriolic speech and infantile reflexivness is mouth dropping to many Americans. And the worst part of it is, it’s contagious…:flushed:

Tissue?

1 Like

Oh bull shit, he isn’t even a speck compared to what went on in the WH with Clinton, Johnson, and Kennedy.

That kind of hypocrisy should hurt. Alot!