Nancy Pelosi and impeachment

Republicans are in charge of the border…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only marginally. You seem not to understand how things work. Familiarize yourself with our courts, laws, and of course our Constitution.

Step one would be to get the house and senate to balance the budget, pay as you go legislation. Neither branch have any interest in cutting spending. But the shills, bashers will continue blaming presidents from Obama to Reagan and now trump for an issue that clearly resides in the congress.

The butt hurt continues.

1 Like

Some uninformed people think the President can control the border. With the laws on the books passed by a useless congress and a congress that refuses to address the issue the flood will continue. But we have the bashers who think the president can stop the flow, the congress has clearly shown that he can do little to stem the flow of illegals. Over 500K people released into the US this year.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the “Penny Plan”. Just freeze all spending where it is currently and reduce then by one percent per year until it balances. That might require some hard choices being made to shuffle money around but it certainly isn’t draconian and wouldn’t cause any great hardships to anyone.

Tie it in with a new Amendment repealing the 21st and 16th Amendments eliminating the income tax, making Senators appointed by a vote of the legislatures of the states, and affixing a flat tax to which all would be subject fixing it at 16%. This would amend all other forms of federal taxes other than the constitutionally prescribed excise tax.

We could solve a whole lot of problems with that formula.

What we appear to have is a bunch of butthurt white nationalists who thought Trump was secretly one of them and who would be a friendly tyrant furthering their cause.

Now they are just squealing like pigs because he’s proven he isn’t.

1 Like

Not of the budget to protect the border…

Maybe you should review Civics 101 and the appropriation process. Learn about appropriations bills.

We were presented with the two worst choices in my lifetime…:roll_eyes:

But congress is instructing DHS to buy diapers and supplies for asylum seekers, pay for transportation to target cities and assist in settling them. ’

And people wonder why DHS hasn’t enough money to secure the border,

You can thank both the courts and congress for that fiasco.

1 Like

Certainly the congress as they ignore the crisis day after day. Over a million illegals are expected to be released and disappear into the US this year.

I don’t believe that they could be anymore energized.

If that is indeed correct, then it would certainly be a net plus for Republicans to see President Trump impeached–just as Bill Clinton was impeached in late 1998, only to become even more popular than before.

Sure, if you think that being impeached is a gold star on your resume’

The dems are masters at manipulating the poorly informed educated keeping them agitated and full of hate.

Well, it seemed to work that way for Bill Clinton…

Well I can’t speak for all Americans but only in America can you be forced out of office in shame like Nixon was and Clinton should have been (though a Republican senate saw fit not to do) and go on to enrich yourself and gain support. :roll_eyes:

Well, since this is America, I believe that we should be talking about American standards, as concerning a “gold star”–not about some theoretical standards.

Not quite sure what you’re saying there.

Then please go back and read your own post (which I have quoted in this regard).