Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo

What personal gain are you dreaming of?

Again, not to be withheld for personal interests. The QPQ was security aid for investigating my political rival who is challenging my seat. Sorry, and there’s even cracks slowly appearing in the GOP.

Senator Mitch McConnell sat his colleagues down over lunch in the Capitol and warned them to prepare for an extended impeachment trial of President Trump.

According to people who were there, he came equipped with a PowerPoint presentation, complete with quotes from the Constitution, as he schooled fellow senators on the intricacies of a process he portrayed as all but inevitable.

It’s ok when Obama did it right? Your outrage is bullshit! You are the biggest hypocrite here and talking out of your rectum again!

That is for US security interests or other US interests. Not for the president’s personal gain. Do you not see the difference between USFP that benefits the country at large and USFP that benefits the narrow interests of the commander in Chief. It’s clear, and McConnell now knows that a protracted trial in the senate is necessary. Senators “prepare”

Investigating the corruption of our VP peddling his influence to a foreign company through his son is exclusively in Trump’s personal interest. Asking about the DNC server never examined by the FBI but treated as primary evidence supporting a host of policies based on Russian meddling is only in Trump’s personal interest

Of course to Resistance zealots corruption and falsification of evidence don’t matter. All that matters is Orange man bad.

Again I ask, are any corrupt Democrats off limits for investigation is they are a presidential candidate? That may explain the 25 Democrat candidates this cycle. Hhhuummmm?

1 Like

Trump’s going to be impeached for using the high office to bribe a foreign country to help him get dirt on his political rival. You may spin it as you wish, but even the GOP is seeing the writing in the wall.

In the increasingly unlikely event Resistance Democrats are able to invoke enough partisan fervor to impeach President Trump the Senate will have to relitigate the case against him from scratch this time observing due process and in public. This lengthy process is necessary due to the House Democrats decision to conduct a Starr chamber proceeding instead of a legitimate impeachment inquiry

1 Like

Well now that’s funny. As though the democrats could conduct a legitimate impeachment inquiry in your view.

Most of what the Democrats do is illegitimate. I am glad you recognize that fact.

1 Like

1 Like

Do quote me please…

Which reads, they can’t conduct a legitimate inquiry.

No wonder it escaped you that Mulvaney admitted the QPQ.

Why are you omitting “in your view” from my post? Other than to conceal your dishonesty? :roll_eyes:

Ahhh, you can dish out the obfuscation but can’t take it?

You knew I was talking about AZR.

What did I obfuscate :man_shrugging:

On just about everything you post here! :rofl:

‘You said what you said’: Fox News’ Chris Wallace rejects Mulvaney’s attempt to walk back Ukraine comments

:rofl::rofl::rofl: