Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo

Obviously you have no way of knowing that.

Mulvaney stated numerous times during the presser, there was no QPQ

Everyone, including me, heard him say there was no QPQ. You choose to focus on a statement that can be twisted to say what you wanted to hear. Shame on you.

Wrong not everyone. Thereā€™s more that heard thisā€¦

Seriously??? PoliticFact as a source?? What flavor KoolAid are they serving today? This fully explains your less that accurate POV. You need to at the least read and digest other sources. Read Art of War by Sun Tzu

Itā€™s the transcript of the pertinent part of the presser. :man_shrugging:

He regularly suffers from his confirmation bias that distorts his views! However there is a long list that the in house clown practices in spreading mis-information! He works on the Troll bot farm!

I told you, I do not need a transcript because I watched the presser. He clearly stated numerous times, there was no QPQ. Now, you can BELIEVE he said there was if you want.

Do troll-bot farms pay in cash or crypto currency?

Probably both! They get paid per post! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The point was that the source of the transcript is irrelevant, so stop attacking the source to deflect from mulvaneys admission.

The truth is what they want it to be

Iā€™m mystified at the hatred for trump as well as the hatred they easily express for half the country

And then they expect the people they demean to support their broken candidates

As you ignore the fact he retracted numerous times what the leftist media as well as you thought you heard
Hypocrites come to mind

Can you post the text? I need to be a subscriber to read that

The source is flawed, as you understand.

That is the playbook and the dementia that the left suffers from! Post Modernism has destroyed any semblance of western traditional values, and like liberalism is a mental disorder!

Diplomacy is built on quid pro quo arrangements, there is nothing scandalous or even unusual about the request even if we accept the impeachment crazed Resistance distortion. By the terms of a Clinton era treaty the US and Ukraine have reached a QPQ agreement to exchange information on potential criminal activity. Trumpā€™s request, made without pressure according to the Ukrainian President, falls within the treaty.

US Presidents are given latitude on the timing of spending appropriated funds. There was no suggestion of impeachment when Obama overrode the specific implementation dates in the ACA but Trump should be impeached for the ā€œabuseā€

2 Likes

I will sell you this loaf of bread if you pay me $5.00 US. QPQ?

How does this differ from Hillary hiring Russian spies ? Hillary and the DNC both put out total lies BEFORE the election and involved the FBI . Dossier come to mind lately ?
The Trumpā€“Russia dossier , also known as the Steele Hillary -dossier , [1] is a private intelligence report written from June to December 2016 containing FALSE allegations of misconduct and conspiracy between Donald Trumpā€™s presidential campaign and the Government of Russia during the 2016 election . The dossier comprises 17 memos baseless on reports from unnamed bullshit sources known to the author, Christopher Steele , [2] a former head of the Russia Desk for British intelligence (MI6), written for the private investigative firm Fusion GPS .

1 Like

Bullshit, not to use tax payer, congressionally appropriated funds for ones own PERSONAL gain. And thanks for acknowledging that it was QPQā€¦:+1: