Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo

Were they under investigation too?

Wasn’t Mulvaney quoting/paraphrasing Trump?

So the Head of the Executive Branch requesting an investigation into the Bidens and the Clintons for corruption during the 2016 election is fair game, according to you?

What does that mean?

1 Like

Are you smoking something. I never said that. And Trump was told repeatedly that there was no server in the Ukraine, it was a conspiracy theory and to leave it alone.

1 Like

Were the folks who wanted the prosecutor fired (if true) under investigation also?

And you believe only one side of this conspiracy? The conspiracy is one involving the Clintons the Bidens the DNC teh CIA and others.

No they weren’t…

1 Like

Mulvaney admitted to the QPQ…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Everybody in the country heard him admit it. His ass is going in the grease…

1 Like

Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo

October 17, 2019 at 6:27 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard581 Comments

Hours later, Mulvaney reversed course from his earlier remarks, saying the “only reasons we were holding the money was because of concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption.” He blamed the media for misinterpreting his statements.

“Multiple times during the more-than 30 minute briefing where I took over 25 questions, I referred to President Trump’s interest in rooting out corruption in Ukraine, and ensuring taxpayer dollars are spent responsibly and appropriately,” Mulvaney said in the statement.

Mulvaney noted — as he did during the briefing — that security assistance was eventually released to Ukraine, something he framed as proof that it was not conditioned on Ukraine assisting in investigations related to the 2016 election.

“There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server - this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered without any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server,” Mulvaney continued.

“Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Thursday revised remarks he made in a press briefing earlier in the day, now maintaining that there had been no quid pro quo between the hold the administration put on aid to Ukraine and Ukraine’s cooperation on an investigation into allegations surrounding a Democratic National Committee server in 2016,” the Wall Street Journalreports.

Said Mulvaney: “There was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election.”

So much for your BS.

Hours later, Mulvaney reversed course from his earlier remarks, saying the “only reasons we were holding the money was because of concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption.” He blamed the media for misinterpreting his statements.

“Multiple times during the more-than 30 minute briefing where I took over 25 questions, I referred to President Trump’s interest in rooting out corruption in Ukraine, and ensuring taxpayer dollars are spent responsibly and appropriately,” Mulvaney said in the statement.

Mulvaney noted — as he did during the briefing — that security assistance was eventually released to Ukraine, something he framed as proof that it was not conditioned on Ukraine assisting in investigations related to the 2016 election.

“There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server - this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered without any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server,” Mulvaney continued.

1 Like

Here he comes with one of his originals talking out of his ass moments! Get ready for it!:rofl:

1 Like

He was asked the same question three times. He cannot feign ignorance. He pompously declared that they do it all the time and sarcastically told them all to get over it. Trump wants to fire him, White House council ran immediate damage control. Trumps circle insists it would be more damaging if he fired him. What a CF…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-10-18/in-defending-trump-mulvaney-admits-quid-pro-quo-he-later-denies

1 Like

Just goes to show some love inventing things that are not true! Monte lives to support his self inflicted disease of confirmation bias!:rofl:

1 Like

He believes what he wants to believe as a leftist it doesn’t need to be true

The plight of the post Modernist, the parasite of western democracy is you make up any thing because everything is subjective! (Yeah ok! Sarcasm) the latter is the most common word used today, referenced at least 4 different times!:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve heard that claim a million times now. Can you produce an IMF document that details the case against this guy? Or an EU document? A US government document? I don’t know anything about this guy and it’s probably not a good assumption that he’s clean, but to get a prosecutor fired, I assume that Biden had some pretty serious ammunition beyond the billion dollars. What was it? It couldn’t just be gossip, you’d never stop getting people fired if that was your basis.

How many times have we sent some guy with heavy handed threats to get a guy fired in some foreign country? A corrupt prosecutor in a former USSR republic? Taking bribes? Shocking!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc