Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

It’s always nice to fight people who voluntarily tie their hands behind their backs. They never win.

1 Like

Wasn’t he going to run for the Dem nomination?

Heck, maybe he still will.

The Mueller report confirms that the Obama administration, without evidence, turned the surveillance powers of the federal government against the presidential campaign of the party out of power. This historic abuse of executive authority was either approved by President Barack Obama or it was not. It’s time for Mr. Obama, who oddly receives few mentions in stories about his government’s spying on associates of the 2016 Trump campaign, to say what he knew and did not know about the targeting of his party’s opponents.

1 Like

Yep. He was gonna beat Trump, he said. Then he backed out. Big mouthed Dem.

Absolutely! There is no way that we can maintain rule of law in this country if there are two separate laws for different classes of people. Kind of like the “Animal Farm” reference of “some Animals are more equal than others” analogy. This is a non partisan issue, and everyone a like who wants proper governance for the greater good of the country should want equal justice for everyone, even if that means indicting former presidents such as Obama and his advisor Valerie Jarrett. The reason I mention the latter, is because there was an interesting motive for doing so:

New Texts Show Obama Was Briefed on Deep State Spying Operation on Opposition Candidate Donald Trump #LockHimUp

Friday was a no good very bad day for the left, but an amazing day for the United States of America!

Robert Mueller concluded his witch hunt without a single indictment for the alleged crimes he was charged with investigating.

Glenn Greenwald: The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election – not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero.

That’s because there was no collusion. It was a fabrication hatched by the Obama Administration and executed to provide a pretense to spy on their political opposition.

The truth is now finally being exposed, and the cockroaches are scattering.

"What was Obama’s motive? Simple, he knew if he did that for Hillary, he’d own the next President of the United States, and could blackmail her with the truth till the end of time. It literally would have given him a 3rd and 4th term.

It was only after the illegal spying didn’t deliver the election results they expected that these Obama officials morphed into a coup"

It was down right treasonous and people need to be held accountable!

This is the more in depth article here.

IMO this makes perfect sense, and there is now plenty of proof to indict him, along with Hillary. Will it happen? I don’t know, and I have my doubts as I could see the more lower hanging fruit getting indicted first such as Comey, McCabe, Ben Rhoads, Brennen, and Rice to appease the public outcry, but what is interesting to me all of a sudden the Democrats are clearly in panic mode as some of them are now meeting with Obama himself to devise of a new strategy.

Lastly, I think its retribution time and Trump needs to declassify everything and get it out into the open!

Any who think Obama did not instigate, approve of or orchestrate the spying on the Trump effort is either naive or oblivious to US politics. I await the day when earnest investigations into the Democrat side of this saga get into examining his participation.

1 Like

When convicted, the conspirators will smugly stand before the hangman’s noose and say “I regret that I have but one life to give for Hillary”

3 Likes

Yes , by HILLARY moose hunter ! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath.

A majority of American say that would consider voting for President Trump to serve a second term, according to a poll conducted Hill-HarrisX that was released on Monday.

The poll found that 54 percent of those surveyed said they “would think about voting for Trump” in 2020, while 46 percent said they would not consider voting for Trump in 2020.

Americans who backed Trump in 2016 were very likely to back him again in 2020. According to the poll, 95 percent “of respondents who said they had picked Trump in his first run for office said they could find a reason vote for him again in 2020.”

The poll also found that 24 percent of those surveyed who had voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 said that they “would at least consider” voting for Trump in 2020.

The reason why so many Americans are considering supporting Trump in 2020 is the strong economy, according to The Hill :

“The economy was the most popular reason for those willing to vote for Trump. Twenty-two percent of those saying they could vote for Trump cited the economy as their primary reason.”

The poll was conducted before Special Counsel Robert Mueller finished his investigation into whether Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign colluded with Russia. Mueller’s report concluded that there was no evidence to support this accusation.

https://ntknetwork.com/majority-of-americans-say-they-would-consider-voting-for-trump-2020/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=notification

I know this was 4 days ago, but it’s worth responding to.
There is plenty of evidence, showing that there was a concerted Russian effort to influence our election in 2016. Do you disbelieve it?

What evidence? Show me! That is the whole point in which I am saying. The public has not seen any evidence only what the ranking members have said. So unless you have some special inside knowledge or secret source you are just repeating what the media has been peddling out there!

The most important point I am making in all of this which obviously you want to ignore is China. They have a way bigger influence on our elections than Russia does, so why is no one calling them out for their interference? I will tell you why, because it would shatter the entire narrative of half the people within both the senate and the House who have taken bribes from them.

Why is it that some tag that incidence whit Trump when Mueller’s has found nothing?

Quit, you made me hurt myself.:laughing:

Im not sure im convinced you’re not a troll after that post.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on that, but you must be a conspiracy theory nut to believe everything you just said.

Mueller’s report absolutely said the Russians influenced our election. Was no one paying attention?

And they’ve been doing that for years. Why do libs suddenly give a shit?

Oh come on man! Seriously? Practicing intellectual dishonesty much here? I asked you some basic simple legit questions and you come back to me with this line of bullshit?

Again Why is China not being called out? You don’t see the double standard being practiced here?

Also again, what evidence do you have? This is a fair question, and you simply are refusing to be honest about it.

This is how it works! I am a lawyer, so if someone says they have evidence then my simple response is OK, then I request discovery to see such evidence, in which I will file a motion to do so. This is the difference between having such evidence to prosecute a case and speculation that does not meet the standard of what constitutes as evidence.

What you should say is “its your opinion that there is evidence” not "there is evidence without proof to back up your assertion!

Just because he says so doesn’t make it true! The public has not seen the evidence to make that a true statement! Can you be any more obtuse in your assertions here?