Mueller Prosecutor Departs DC Team After Setting Sentencing Trap in Roger Stone Case…

It’s possible and I am not ruling that out, also I am encouraged that one of the swamp creatures aka Jesse Liu that allowed James Wolf to walk with a slap on the wrist has been forced out of the DOJ.

I too have that hope! This year before and shortly after the election is going to be a critical time for the DOJ to put up or shut up! And not of course withstanding certain delays for timing effect and political expediency when we get closer to November! Will there be another October surprise? That also is highly subjective as well!

1 Like

I would really prefer they just stick to a reasonable timeline so as to not give the impression that there’s a political motivation behind any indictments coming down.

The DOJ and FBI are not supposed to be used for political gain and I’m hopeful Barr will try to keep it on the up and up with no politicization.

No matter the timing the dem’s are going to scream that he’s being Trump’s hatchet man but reasonable minds can see past their BS.

Just out of a desire for revenge part of me wants him to be that hatchet man but we’ve got to try to be better than they are.

More to you larger point is why timing is everything.

1 Like

It was documented he LIED to the FBI and to Congress what other “evidence” does one need ? Others were charged with the very same evidence and are or will be serving TIME !

Stone was only charged because of his close relationship with Donald Trump. The prosecution team was directed by members of Mueller’s witch hunt.

An Obama judge muzzled the defendant and Democrat activist jury foreperson jacked up the sentencing guidelines with phony threats of violence.

The prosecution of Stone was a political jihad carried out by Resistance zealots.

2 Likes

Try to get a Jury of 12 morons in Manhattan or DC to convict such a “hero” on a charge of “lacking candor”.

It would be a waste of time and they realize it.

Stone is nothing but a political prisoner. The dem’s have been hell bent on personally destroying everyone close to Trump since the day he was elected.

2 Likes

I am disputing any of that, I am only articulating the surrounding circumstances to which the corruption is taking place where such decisions not to charge McCabe may have been based on from a Lawyers perspective. I don’t think in anything I said in my previous statement is justifying McCabe’s obvious guilt, we agree on that and it’s plain as day, I am only trying to understand the rationale of the DOJ in deciding to not prosecute him and what are the possible motives for such a controversial decision.

How much of it is being practical understanding the difficulties of getting a 12 man jury to convict vs ass covering and not causing a full scale evacuation of scared lawyers and agents at DOJ/FBI?

Just today I was talking to someone about the recent case of Kyle Frese who was found guilty of leaking classified information to a reporter. I think I posted this story a while back to which there were lukewarm interests in the story here.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/u-s-government-contractor-with-canadian-ties-pleads-guilty-to-leaking-weapons-systems-intel-to-journalists

Anyway He basically said the most frequently asked question is: why didn’t Trump just cleaned house of all the Obama holdovers when first taking office? He went on to remark how others were saying it was pretty naive on his part to think they would or could work in his admin. He then explained to me to think about what just happened in the last 3 years. They basically outed themselves to the public exposing to them their traitorous duplicit nature and thus removing them now and knowing who they are is much easier now whereas if he had done it when first taking office then their replacements would most likely just be the same and picking up where their predecessors left off. After he explained this to me, I ponder this scenario for awhile and now it starts to make sense, because with the recent appointment of Grenell, and Devin Nunes staffer Patel being hired by Grenell is exactly what is now happening!

The resignation of Joseph McGuire is a huge development among others that is starting this cleanse process!

2 Likes

3 years too late but at least it sets thing up for a much smoother 2nd term.

1 Like

Maybe as my friend suggested that’s how Long it took to get people to hang themselves with their own ropes I am thinking. Events that we have just witnessed like, Muller investigation, the impeachment fiasco, the security leaks, Spygate etc., were necessary and now have no excuses as Trump is free to replace anyone he wishes without fetters or fear of reprisals from the deep state!

Great piece by Andrew McCarthy

2 Likes

Lacking candor is that what most Americans call LYING UNDER OATH ?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great news. …

It’s the fancy phrase the FBI uses for lying.

The problem is getting a 12 man jury to convict. Today most people have a clear political bias and can’t or won’t turn it off while sitting on a jury.

Well justice demands we at the very least try . I can’t believe we have come to the point were politics is the determining factor in our courts .

No it really doesn’t, that’s what prosecutoral discretion is all about.

As a tax payer I don’t want prosecutors to be forced to try cases they don’t believe they can win.

There is still hope and Ferrell makes a good argument that it isn’t over yet for McCabe.

1 Like

I’d love to see it. There are a hell of a lot of smug, arrogant, fat mouthed lefties who celebrated endlessly with childish “in your face” BS when the recent case was dropped.

1 Like