Mueller Prosecutor Departs DC Team After Setting Sentencing Trap in Roger Stone Case…

The article points out though that getting a conviction on a perjury case would have been pretty weak, and the more egregious crime that McCabe committed was altering the 302’s in the Flynn case. Just think how humiliating it will be for him after going on air and expressing such hubris by publicly scorning the DOJ and claiming vindication then is later charged and arrested? I can’t think of a better scenario for McCabe to experience! Total shame!

2 Likes

To me the smart money is hitting him with both charges.

I hope, God do I hope that Andrew Weissmann is on this list! He more than anyone should at minimum face disbarment for the lives he has destroyed for his overzealous questionable prosecutorial misconduct over the years! How he has been able to escape any kind of reprimand is beyond me!

1 Like

It’s shocking that Weissman hasn’t long been in prison.

It pays to be connected because that is the only explanation for his absconding of the law!

1 Like

Ignore their DUTY !

A prosecutor with even a handful of skill can weed out bias jurists in Voir dire . If convictions were obtained in Stone , Flynn and others cases , this appears to be a slam dunk !!! Documented lie after lie under oath , PLEASE !!!

Umm no. Jurors sit on juries, jurists sit in the judges chair.

Prospective jurors can lie their asses off to get on or off of a jury panel selection.

Even if they don’t have an inherent hidden bias it isn’t always easy to convince 12 people of anything.

You also only get so many dismissals per panel, when you run out of them you get stuck with the next prospective jurors drawn.

Thanks for the correction . So your answer is never try to charge a democrat as long as they despise conservatives . When two individuals do the EXACT same thing and 1 is charged and sentenced and the other isn’t even charged doesn’t sound RIGHT to me . SORRY .

2 Likes

A Congress going on fishing expeditions RUSSIA,RUSSIA ,RUSSIA .The nearly two-year special counsel investigation of Russian election interference led by Robert Mueller cost nearly $32 million in total, a new filing shows. :face_with_monocle:
A conservative publication, the House investigations and impeachment took three months at a cost of $13 million PLUS . It appears dummycrats are afraid to lose . :face_with_monocle:.

2 Likes

Nope, just make sure you can make your case to the satisfaction of even a biased jury.

Keep in mind that the more political the case is in nature the harder that bar will be to reach.

1 Like

They are scared right out of their shorts. Most of the leftwing agenda that’s been foisted on us over the last fifty years was done through the courts rather than the ballot box and if Trump is reelected he’ll have completely remade the federal judiciary for the next forty to fifty years having blown away the previous record of president’s appointing judges from the local federal magistrates all the way up the chain through the Supreme Court.

You must try first .

They have been trying. They have limited resources and there’s no point in wasting them on cases you don’t believe you can win.

Separate the emotion from reality.

Some of us are fighters and some not so much .

You’ll punch yourself out taking on cases you have no chance of winning.