Mueller Prosecutor Departs DC Team After Setting Sentencing Trap in Roger Stone Case…

If Barr did his job Documented LIAR McCabe would be in jail !!! Did McCabe lie under oath ???

The next republican President needs to start off flushing the DOJ and then appoint an AG that will restock it with prosecutors who have no political agenda at all.

This is one area where Trump’s total lack of experience in gov’t hurt him and continues to hurt US.

Three times according to the OIG report! That is just nuts and yes if Barr was willing to do the work were others were too coward to do, then McCabe would be preparing right now for either a plea deal or facing trial. Total miscarriage of justice is happening in DC right now with Flynn and Stone being railroaded not to mention a blatant double standard is being applied that is like a kick in the gut to us commoners.

1 Like

And a complete destruction of the very premise of “equal justice”.

1 Like

And how do you gauge that someone has no political agenda at all? The reality is even if they had did meet this unattainable measurement once they are in office they start to get pressurized by the politicians and the administration who appointed them.

1 Like

Actually it was 4 times but who is counting .
I’m aware , I just wanted our justice expert ( MONTY) to admit justice was denied . McCabe LIED under oath to the FBI and to congress , yet NO charges to date , case closed , BUT Stone , Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Manafort, and Papadopoulos charged . When will we see McCabe ,Comey , Strzok and Lisa Page charged ??

1 Like

By reviewing their records and by being very careful in recruiting to replace them.

The actual investigators and prosecutors at DOJ and FBI aren’t the one’s being pressured by congress the leadership is and they are supposed to have the backbone and ethics to resist clearly partisan agendas.

Your living in a fantasy world. Of course thats how it should work in a perfect world but thats not reality.

The investigators and prosecutors wil always come under pressure from their higher ups when pressure is being applied on them.

This transcends political dogma and is true in every work place, job, profession.

That does not mean we should not strive to reach thse lofty ideals. The pursuit of perfection is always noble and should be pursued but we also need to understand the real world.

No I’m not living in a dream world. I know and have worked with quite a few federal agents and several prosecutors at every level from local to federal.

It isn’t that hard to find people who can and will divorce their partisan political beliefs to enforce the laws and administer justice, you just have to make the effort to start with and run a clean house.

Well theres a surprise , of course you have worked with exactly the people we are talking about.

You have no idea what a person is really like. You see what they want you to see. Just like you only let people who know you in real life see what you want them to see.

Its a little thing called the human condition.

If you can’t read the people you are working with you’re a sub par human to start with with little self awareness.

When you’re dealing with LEO’s and Prosecutors in a very intimate level as well as on a friendship level it’s even easier.

Sure it is. Which is why everyone is surprised when someone turns out to be corrupt or into illegal shennigans.

Why do you always make yourself out to be this perfect human being with the ability to do anything and everything. Its insane the lengths you go to to project your intellectual superiority.

Please dont take this the wrong way but you do realize the way you act online is the subject of constant ridicule and lampooning.

You actually have some great insights but that is lost in your desire to asset some sort of dominance over every subject.

I’m far from perfect and there are many much better at it than I am.

If you’re paying attention and asking the right questions however then listening to the answers it’s not very hard to figure out who is and isn’t on the level.

It helps not to be completely self absorbed and actually be observant of people’s behavior.

He does. One thing about @TWR is that he is consistent about facts and the law.

You or anyone may not like the facts or the laws but he is only going to point out what is and what is not minus the emotional content.

A lot of people don’t like that and see facts bereft of emotion as a desire for dominance.

Not the case at all with @TWR

Life long learning process. Some are better than others at reading people.

I always see the glass half full. That is really a bad fault of mine when it comes to people.

Yet, you know what? I do listen to my gut. I just like to give them enough rope so they can hang themselves… or not.

If not?

Well, some doors just opened for you.

And you are entitled to my opinion as am I.

You’re new to him.

I’m not :wink:

My mom used to say I was half Vulcan and Half Klingon.

Very cold and matter of fact until one of my few triggers was tripped at which time I lost it completely.

First of all Monty is no expert at the law and often copies and pastes MSM talking points to appear that he does often exposing his ignorance on how the law works.

As far as people being charged, that remains to be seen what the Durham investigation turns up. I get it that a lot of people are simply resigned to the sad reality that the Swamp creatures will just obfuscate to protect the wrong doers, this of course is emphasised with the recent news of McCabe not being charged. However, McCabe can still be charged if Durham’s investigation turns up more evidence that makes a conviction more favourable to the prosecution. One thing people have to understand when going after Obama loyalists, is not only is the FBI and DOJ fraught with corruption, but so too is the judicial with many Obama appointments that will probably interject their bias in cases being brought fourth. We are seeing this in the Roger Stone case, where the judge delivers sentencing but suspends execution of said sentence is by far some serious shenanigans by a judicial appointment presiding over a case. Also don’t forget the DC Lawyers of the ideological based “Lawfair” group whose job is to make sure that the said wrong doers remain free and protected from prosecution.

So in the McCabe case, there are only two possibilities to which one can conclude:

1. Either Barr is a another swamp gate keeper and is not going to do anything and no one will be held accountable except for the Low hanging fruit

2. There wasn’t strong enough compelling evidence to guarantee a conviction or plea deal

Given the latter, DOJ doesn’t like to lose especially in the public optics dept. It’s hard to tell what the reasons were for the DOJ to drop the case against McCabe and we can only speculate amidst expressing our disappointment, but I would imagine there are other considerations of such legal minds that is playing out to larger strategies such as political ones.

My impression is that Barr has hired essentially a “cleanup hitter” to go back through the cases Durham is reviewing and several more he’s not looking at to see what additional indictments might be warranted.

I’ve been predicting that indictments would likely start coming down in March/April and hit a peak around convention time.

I hope I’m right.

1 Like