Morals, commonality.. important for a society or not?

Only one state had a forensic check. And 68% error rate.

2 Likes

Worked? No one’s heard any evidence at all, they’ve refused. There is plenty of evidence if anyone’s willing to look. Even the state legislatures heard some evidence, which is why a lot of electors have refused to vote for Biden. I’m sorry dude, there’s just way too many sworn affidavits and mathematical issues for me to say this was anything but a rigged election.

1 Like

You bet, the fraud isn’t being investigated. Your party at work.

As Joe said:
Joe Biden said his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a podcast published Saturday

Apparently it wasn’t a slip of tongue, either the slip was the truth let out or a dementia comment.

1 Like

For some reason, I suspect that you haven’t looked at the opinions written by any of the presiding judges that dismissed these cases. And presumably you’re unaware that the majority of this “evidence” that you’ve heard and seen on Fox, OANN, NewsMax, Infowars, above top secret, tweets or wherever you receive your news, is not exhibited in any of Trump’s legal teams filings. And I’ll leave it for you to figure out why that would be…:thinking:

Dude Biden’s team was just kicked out of intel meetings lol he’s not going to win

/sigh… you believe what you want. It takes a stunning level of deliberate ignorance to not see what’s been going on.

2 Likes

Come on man, you’re better than that…:sunglasses:

So am I right, you’ve not read a single judges opinion?

And you didn’t know that the grandiose “evidence” your hearing about hasn’t been presented to the courts???

So who’s in jail for lying? Mic drop

You’re not correct. What you’re also not correct about is you don’t present all of the evidence to a court as a filing. Not one person has set foot in a court room on Trump cases to testify because a judge has to take the case for that to happen. They went straight to the state legislatures BECAUSE of that fact and if you bothered watching those hearings, there was an absolute MOUNTAIN of evidence presented.

1 Like

There was a “mountain of evidence” presented, but the judges did NOT agree that it was evidence. Read their opinions. And the other “evidence” that you’ve heard and seen in parking lot pressers and rally’s, has NOT been presented.

And the reason why I’m right, and you’re wrong, is because every Democratic institution in America has affirmed that Joe Biden has won the election and will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States :us::us::us::us:

Even the venerable Mitch Mc Connell has acknowledged this, and warned congressional republicans not to do anything stupid (that will not work anyway) on January 6th…

Soooo where is the trailer with 300 thousand ballots?

:yawning_face: :yawning_face:

Jimmy Carter is a good man. Not so much a good POTUS.

I doubt anyone cares what you want to hear…lol. It doesn’t change anything just because you don’t want to hear it.

Sure… okay. like I said… the Left just doesn’t get it.

First, I’m no where near an “evangelical”. Second, Clinton was not a good POTUS. You can argue about that all you like, but I will just put on my Liberal hat and deny anything you say and refuse to listen…lol.

Why do you believe support of policies equates to support of a personality?

1 Like

There were two choices in 2016.

Hillary was the more unsavory of the two.

Kind of a bad position to be in. Can Biden not read a teleprompter or does he have dementia? Gotta defend one or the other and both choices are embarrassing.

2 Likes

I suspect it’s a case of dementia.

There are numerous times this has happened, where he forgets mis speaks if that’s what you call it or just stops in mid space.

1 Like

Most cases have been dropped for technical reasons.

1 Like