Morals, commonality.. important for a society or not?

All we know is that if the two republicans should eek out a win, we’ll hear nothing from the right. Should the democrats win, then once again we’ll hear about fraud and cheating and stolen elections…

As the left lost any position that speaks to integrity with Kennedy as well As Clinton who appears far worse.

1 Like

The democrats will likely use the same tactics of fraud in the coming election.

Not merely. But a complete and total embarrassment to the world who also sees his sophomoric tweets…

The world can’t wait for this pos to be gone…

37 days…

We understand your anti Trump crusade started when the price for your Marijuana indulgences got too steep for your budget. Funny how such false narratives that your oral diarrhoea spouts here on a daily basis is never rooted in objectivity but more about self edifying your passive aggression! Having self awareness used to be a thing ya know, something you are oblivious to.

Yeah, same dismissive generalization every proggie makes. Geez dude, you’ve become a true prog - a sore winner.

1 Like

I’m 61. I’ve seen quite a bit. All I was getting at is NO President is or was a moral pillar.

I personally don’t give two s**ts what a President does outside of running the country. They are human, just like us. None of us are virtuous, that’s a fact. Why would I expect it from POTUS?

As long as the POTUS does a good job (or some what) of what he was elected to do, I have no problem with him/her. That is why I don’t give a damn about any of Trumps “exploits”… He did/tried to do what he was elected to do, which is more than any other POTUS has done in the last 40+ years. His moral character doesn’t mean squat to me. Just do the job!

No… just you Liberal, rainbows and unicorns dreamers. Trump was/is a lot of things. Weak isn’t one of them. That’s why he got things done. You on the Left still don’t get it… it isn’t about being moral and a “good” person… it’s about doing the job.

That’s irrelevant to my point. The evangelical saw Bill Clinton as unfit for office due to lack of character and morality, but put those standards in a box and on the shelf to wrap their arms around Donald Trump. So I’m saying that we don’t ever want to hear anything from that community again about the importance of character and morality.

And yes, in modern history, Jimmy Carter was/is a moral pillar…there may have been another.

Oh yes, we absolutely get it. Character and morals are paramount, unless you can’t get what you want, then you can just ignore the lack thereof. The evangelical community has their hypocrisy on full display with their embrace of Trump.

You may remember the independent Monte a few years back, the military Air Force Monte changed to Army Monte and most likely the real non military monte.

It speaks to the lack if integrity that he exhibits which is the same lack of integrity the democrat party exhibits daily.

2 Likes

Hence the Marijuana budget for such indulgences to conjure those illusions.

Yeah, I know, you keep thinking you’re telling me something I don’t know.

This is what I’ve been saying. Character and morals were paramount to the evangelical in the Clinton years, and come Trump, like you, evangelicals suddenly say, “character doesn’t mean squat to me”…

Got it…

Easy on POT as it’s an essential service and not subject to shutdown.

Who are you comparing trump to?? Biden? Who finger raped a employee!? Obama? Who’s daughter are sluts? Obama who blew male taxi drivers?

Who are you comparing trump too? Hes powerful and attractive, woman throw themselves at him. Can you blame them?

1 Like

Repeating stupid comments over and over again like in a regressive forum doesn’t mean equine fecal matter here.

Any one else on the right you want to bitch about today or just a continuation of the Monte hit parade of HATE?

Your hate is an example of why many detest the left.

2 Likes

And despite Trump’s frivolous attempts to undermine that, America’s institutions worked…

If democrats run cities level of moral is so low should we send in the military and clean house?

Come on man, you’re better than that. There is NOTHING to support that.

1 Like

Whaaaat???

You deny that America’s institutions worked when 60 Trump cases have been heard, when states have counted and recounted their votes, and they were still certified with Joe Biden winning, the electoral college to a person affirmed the states certifications, the highest court in the land tossed Trump’s and his ally’s suits…really?