Mars was nuked millions of years ago

Maybe you should stop trying to be clever. It makes you sound bitter.

1 Like

The US has been building fusion bombs since 1952. They (like fission bombs,) because they produce a nuclear reaction, are called “nukes.”

https://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/01/nov-1-1952-first-hydrogen-bomb-test/

It looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon to me, but it can’t be, because there’s no wodda on Mars. lol I mean how can any human being with an iota of self-perception and a full-developed brain be so gullible as to buy into this never-ending shit? I’ll bet NASA people laugh their heads off when it’s all taken so seriously: they probably say one unto another ‘Is there nothing we can say that these idiots won’t believe?’

Actually, NASA has been hiding a lot of things they found on Mars.
And yet the agency lets Dr Brandenburg openly state the possibility of an ancient nuke war.

I was wondering about these inconsistencies, like a post I made about the US Army teleporting soldiers to Germany, of which the release date is on April Fools day.

It looks as though the government “disclosure” will be two-pronged.
In other words, the disclosure will allow for two possibilities: Some people will understand what’s taking place and and some will never put two and two together.

:roll_eyes: NASA hasn’t been to Mars - nor ever will. It’s all part of the dumbing down program viz. give the gullibles irrelevant stuff to talk about amongst themselves then they won’t have time to think about matters of moment, or government incompetence.

That’s one way to look at it.

It’s the only way! :sunglasses:

Great thread. This pic must have been taken right after he got stiffed for no window wash tip by the rover.

This picture was so small in the original, so the air-brusher at NASA most likely overlooked.
I think Jim Stone cleaned up the “noise” a little bit.

In any case, there are a lot of strange things on Mars.

The Face was found (also by non-NASA people) from the 1976 orbiter photos, which NASA later fudged in the 1990s.

Now NASA is slowly letting the truth about Mars be known.

A smidge of redemption for OP

Absolutely true. NASA knows it but has been hiding it.

I myself think humanity evolved on Mars where gravity is somewhat less, and day and night a bit longer.
That’s why we (if not all, many of us) have neck/back/knee problems.
And we tend to stay up late and have a hard time getting up in the morning.

What, have you been there then?

https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=9lJjCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA409&lpg=PA409&dq=unmasking+the+face+on+mars+nasa&source=bl&ots=cl12-QJ3-t&sig=ACfU3U28HRw57w7RuWrvAw4jw8yLssRFkA&hl=ja&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0vMyg28XkAhUEyIsBHX-ECZUQ6AEwD3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=unmasking%20the%20face%20on%20mars%20nasa&f=false

Their disclosure tactic is two-pronged so that they can say to awake people: We have been letting the truths be known, albeit slowly, and at the same time to sleepers: Ain’t no such thing, Earth is flat.

Yeah, I’ve been called a ‘flat-Earther’ a few times by NASA gullibles.

Nasa isn’t hiding a damned thing they aren’t claiming that Mars has never had oceans, they are saying exactly the opposite.

Stop lying.

I’m sick of your constant refrains.

Dr John Brandenburg of NASA said it.
Go read them and cry.
http://061c55240359e39bfcdc7bc6250b111b.citydealonline.de/

Oh well, if somebody of NASA said so then it MUST be true. :roll_eyes:

And brandenburg is a certifiable kook getting rich off of fabricated BS for conspiracy nuts.

NASA isn’t denying thee’s water on mars or that there were not once oceans on Mars and to claim they are is an outright lie.

Anybody who tells truth is either a liar or a nut according to you.
You are such a waste of time and space for a serious forum.

Genesis 3:20 “The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.” Sorry but no ETs except in the movies and in some demented minds.