Mars was nuked millions of years ago

Did anyone ever say that it was? Do you know what the Sun is? It is a huge nuclear fusion reaction of hydrogen into helium. It produces massive amounts of radiation; radiation that bathes the surface of Mars because the planet has lost its magnetosphere. That radiation … the solar wind … is what stripped most of the atmosphere away and which will eventually strip the rest of it away too as the CO2 ice in the polar regions and underground ablates and disappears.

Were you asleep in 9th grade general science class?

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I am too and it’s a shame we put it all on hold for so long.

When you look up and see a cloud that looks like an Elephant do you imagine flying elephants or just see a cloud that looks like an Elephant?

Never happened anywhere in our solar system

It’s happened on at least two planets, Mercury and Mars.

So it can happen to Earth then?

Yeah, like when hell freezes over.

The Sun IS the biggest nuclear reaction (i.e. unuke) in our neighborhood.

It’s happening right now. Every planet without a magnetosphere has lost or is losing its atmosphere to the solar wind.

And Pluto … if we are counting Pluto as a planet again. Venus too, having nearly lost its magnetic field, is in the process of losing its atmosphere.

1 Like

What part about the magnetosphere are you not getting?

1 Like

Is there nothing that NASA or any of the other space agencies could announce which is so utterly ridiculous that it would make you pause to wonder if they’re taking the piss? Or do you just blindly subscribe to it in the childlike belief that ‘Well if authority says it’s true then it must be true.’? Do you not realise how much contempt they have for you and their other zillions of believers, especially when you believe them despite this being the age of fake news and alternative facts? Freud would find you quite an interesting subject.

1 Like

Of course NASA knows a lot more about space and other planets and the moon too, than the agency actually discloses.

It just amazes me every time when some individuals believe everything hook, line and sinker just because their government agency or Seven o’clock news says so.

Well so they should - it’s costing you zillions of dollars?

Deception and NASA go together like copy and paste.
After all the agency is a nazi institution.

Look what Curiosity found on Mars (and NASA unwittingly published)

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Please don’t stop posting. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Bipolar bear, I won’t.
Maybe your real face looks like the last one.

Our sun is definitely the biggest nuclear reactor in our neighborhood…i.e., the Biggest Nuke in the neighborhood. It is not a nuclear bomb. It is a persistent nuclear reaction taking place in the center of a huge source of gravity that keeps most particles from escaping into space.

1 Like

I never quit counting Pluto as a planet.

1 Like

Nuclear fusion, maybe.
Certainly not nuclear fission, as “nuke” implies.
It still has nothing to do with gravity in the solar system.

Never heard of plasma energy?