Mars was nuked millions of years ago

I’ve never heard of radioactive decay as a factor. Love to read up on it if you have a link.

1 Like

I grew up about 90 miles from Roswell, my Dad graduated there from the Military Academy. My granddad and four uncles lived within a hundred miles of Roswell and their father is buried close by.

I’ve spent years in Roswell and the Roswell area.

Something definitely happened there, we know not what but there’s absolutely zero credible or verifiable evidence it involved aliens.

Ezekiel is compelling but he didn’t describe aliens he described interactions with Angels.

He also had no frame of reference or understanding of what he observed and experienced other than religious.

It is in the Conspiracy category. Is this not the place for such content?

I enjoy reading a good conspiracy theory every once in a while. Sometimes to ponder the possibility and other times for a laugh.

Proper placement doesnt’ give it any more credibility. It’s garbage.

Here is the Wikipedia answer.

Thanks Samm. When I’ve had some sleep I’ll give it a read.

Well that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. That doesn’t mean you have to go repeating yourself ad nauseam.

Neither do you. If you can refute my positions do so, otherwise leave the personal BS out and quit derailing the thread.

Well I’ve been trying to read the damn thread but keep getting distracted by your repetitive outbursts. Why don’t you dial it down a little, friend?

1 Like

If you lack the concentration skills to read posts other than mine that’s your issue.

Now again, cut the personal crap and quit derailing the thread as per @Patriot 's and @Tyfoon 's directives.

“ad nauseum” is right.
I don’t even read them. I just ignore them.

Radiation Mars

I’m not endorsing the article.
Just showing you something isn’t right about the radiation level on Mars.

The article shows you exactly why that is in the first sentence.

Try again.

No atmosphere, no magnetosphere, no protection from solar radiation and no protection from incoming asteroids carrying radioactive Isotopes.

No nukes needed.

As you do all facts.

1 Like

Take the whole solar system into account in explaining or debunking “global warming.”

The whole cycle was calculated decades ago by the Serbian scientist Milankovitch but his work was mostly ignored.
(Bias against East Europeans?)
I read about his calculations, but couldn’t figure out. At least NASA now admits he was right all along.

The cause of global (The term is very Masonic, by the way) warming, so-called, certainly is not CO2. As late professor Bob Carter of James Cook University used to say, saying “CO2 causes global warming is like saying lung cancer causes smoking.”
He observed from geological studies that CO2 tends to increase AFTER a warm period occurs. In fact 1990 was a slightly warmer decade in the 20th century, but the earth is on a cooling trend for 20 years.

Mars also seems to have warming/cooling periods as well. Mars lost its atmosphere millions of years ago but somehow it came back. (JPL “discovered” water on Mars several times, LOL)

I don’t believe that for a minute. At that CO2 concentration, the temperature should be 971°F. I mean damn, CO2 causes warming. No WAY it should be in the negatives on Mars… :smiley:

No, it’s atmosphere has not “come back”. What little air there is on Mars is mostly CO2.

The atmosphere of Mars is less than 1% of Earth’s, so it does not protect the planet from the Sun’s radiation nor does it do much to retain heat at the surface. It consists of 95% carbon dioxide, 3% nitrogen, 1.6% argon, and the remainder is trace amounts of oxygen, water vapor, and other gases. Also, it is constantly filled with small particles of dust(mainly iron oxide), which give Mars its reddish hue.

Yes we know there’s at least a small amount of water on mars but with an atmospheric density 99% less dense than that on earth what little seeps to the surface probably sublimates so quickly it cannot accumulate.

“The Red Planet used to be atmosphere-rich, warm, and wet with rain, oceans, rivers and lakes”

One intentional error:
“solar wind and radiation were responsible for the depletion of the Red Planet’s atmosphere.”

How did the planet really lose the atmosphere?
Big nuke bombs. “Radiation” was right.

Yes, it makes much more sense to believe a ridiculous fantasy that is completely unsupportable rather than known fact.