Mars was nuked millions of years ago

The atmosphere of Mars is about 100 times thinner than Earth’s. Too thin to cause asteroids to burn up on entry.

1 Like

Once again proving you have not even a basic grasp of the material.

https://www.reference.com/science/density-mars-7727356014285831

There is almost no water vapor in the atmosphere at all.

It’s 95% CO2

More than 635,000 large meteor/comet impact craters have been mapped on Mars’ surface with hundreds of thousands of smaller craters also being identified.

https://www.space.com/16153-mars-impact-crater-map.html

The low density of the atmosphere neither slows them as much as ours does not does it deflect them to anywhere near the degree ours does nor does it create as much friction causing meteors and comets to explode as frequently as they do in our atmosphere.

As I said from the start, meteor impacts explain the damage on Mars, no aliens or nukes needed.

The atmosphere of Mars was gone after the nuke explosions, as delineated by Dr Brandenburg.
The ocean in the northern hemisphere of Mars also evaporated.
Thus Mars was without ocean and atmosphere for a long time.
But somehow, the atmosphere came back. Don’t know how it happened.

You’re just making things up.

Once gone an atmosphere doesnt’ return and it cerainly won’t return and remain on such a small planet with such low gravity.

Mars would eventually lose any atmosphere it had simply due to the low gravity even in the absence of a catastrophe.

A single large comet or meteor striking the planet or passing within it’s atmosphere and detonating would quite conceivably burn away any atmosphere it had prior.

Again, there is a natural explanation for everything that has happened to Mars, no aliens, no nukes needed.

No. Mars and our moon have atmosphere, albeit somewhat thinner.
Bill Cooper also said, humans can walk on the moon without any oxygen apparatus, once we go through acclimatization.

Bill Cooper then is insane. The atmosphere is 96% CO2 which no human can survive.

A human would need lungs the size of a hot air balloon to survive an hour on the surface of either the moon or Mars.

No sane person with any education could make such ridiculous claims as you do repeatedly expecting anyone to take them seriously.

This “Bill Cooper”, the king of conspiracy theory nuts?

I’m not sure you could find a less reliable more throughly discredited dourse anywhere if you tried.

Obviously global warming must run amuck on the icy planet.

1 Like

Those space aliens living in the hollow moon must have good airlocks to keep escaping gasses down to those levels. :smile:

1 Like

Please provide the evidence of this.

Regardless… I do see that he has “held positions” in very reputable NASA caliber companies and labs. But I’ve worked with brilliant scientists in such organizations and a certain subset would always refuse to work on classified contracts. Why? Drugs. Many of them are loony from drug use. Yes… they can bend integrals and work out 50 pages of hardcore physics. But somewhat like Dustin Hoffmans’ character in “Rainman”, they could not distinguish their imagination from reality.

Now whether he started down the LSD path after his Initial space work or whether he is just mentally ill, people like that can still be useful for sure. But only people who have never worked with the truely gifted rational scientists would be so impressed with intellect alone that their first credential listed is “he’s a NASA scientist”.

If there was a nuclear war on Mars a quarter of a billion years ago, I dont think this man would know…

BTW…I have more patents than he does. :blush:

1 Like

Like you have more planets to sell

Mars lost its atmosphere because it has no magnetosphere to protect it from the Solar “wind.”

Then Bill Cooper is an idiot.

Lest we forget, madness often accompanies brilliance too.

Or completely insane or of course, both.

They built that for the kidnapped Canadian scientists, who are busy developing a gamma-ray-powered Zamboni machine

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuaczKQGEiI

Brandenburg with Noory