Market Traders Chewin' The Fat

I have a hunch the stats on retail accounts that get blown will not change now ESMA is there to protect . :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Been quiet in here, nice of you to pop in Jen. How come you hung up the charts ?
It wasn’t Mingary was it ? :joy:

@SupaMonkey what’s happening ? Did you iron things out ?

Protect !!! I believe you are right that is what they purported to introduce the regulations for.

I gave up needing my mum to wipe my nose at about five I guess, just as I don’t need someone to excuse me when I sneeze, so what the f*ck compelled them to protect me I am not sure.

1 Like

Rumour has it , climbing trees will no longer be allowed either if you are under 35 years old and the tree is taller than 10 feet.

1 Like

Now I know you are kidding because I heard it was OK if you wore a hard hat and yellow vest. :rofl:

1 Like

:+1::joy: and a £50 permit from some useless government body !! Ya cynical bastard ya !!

1 Like

He’s on holiday …

Now… everyone knows that little boys never grow-up, their toys just get more expensive!

Hi Stu,

Thanks for asking.

I have been taking some time to study a bit more before creating a trading plan. Things were not going as well as I had hoped so I decided to watch some trading videos that I had previously paid for before returning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s Ming? :joy: Got bored. Prefer taking pictures of bits of insects these days.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

3 Likes

“Optimistically, the trader awaited the opening of the markets for the week. With hopes held high of a big weekend gap, he opened his charts a moment before 5. Anticipation brewing. Visions of Ferraris and supermodels dancing in his head. Just one big, swift move is all it would take. To live a life of luxury, and leave wage slavery in its wake. Then the sound of the start of the week, chimes from his MT4 terminal. He snaps from his daydream, his cursor races over to the one-click trading buttons, only to find the week picked up where last week ended.”

“Fuck it, time to start drinking. I mean, it’s 9pm somewhere in the world now anyways.”

3 Likes

Don’t you cunnucks practically have beer as a main staple? I mean that and Hockey is a marriage made in heaven! I used to fall asleep at 3am listening to the Canadian anthem as broadcast sign off! I lived close to the border and use to pick up Canadian stations with my rabbit analog ears! Fun times!

I used to drink beer as dinner, but too much of that and fast food messed with my gut. So I’ve had to cut it out. Plus you pack on the pounds fast. :rofl:
Now it’s dry red wine on occasion and eating as much home cooked food as I can make.

Howdy, y’all. Been busy. Hope y’all got a chunk of this beautiful EU move. I gotta little! :smirk:

1 Like

The EU is making the EJ move like a jerk. It needs to move earlier in the day, so there is more of the typical pullback on the EJ later on. That’s where I make my money.

It didn’t hit my pending order at 125.28, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to drop to 125.10 before the day ends so I can close up my trades that I opened at 125.22. FAK! MOVE DAMMIT!!!

1 Like

Sorry Ex been away a few days and just picked this up but I don’t quite understand the connection between what I said and boys toys.:thinking:

EU been a scalpers paradise last couple weeks:

1 Like

First loss in a bit. As I have stated, I dump a trade the instant I lose confidence in it. Small loss that would have been BE had I held it – don’t matter – ya gotta follow ya gut. Period.

1 Like