Live - Stay Tuned - Trump Re-Election Kick Off Rally

You are correct! Youtube (owned by Google), Facebook and Instragram, as well, like Twitter - are publicly owned companies running a social/tech business. They have every right to ban anyone they want. As we, the users, have every right to either join the site or delete our accounts.
But you have to remember - those social media sites should not ban because of they don’t agree with someone’s view (or opinion). Especially, when it is politically motivated.
That should be dealt by the user and the person who has a problem. Not by the people working the sites. We all should be able to agree to disagree.
Personally, they (the social media) are bullying anyone they do not feel “fits to their TOS”. And at times, they “make their rules as they go along”.
I used Facebook since 2003, when it was only used for college kids to interact with their teachers/Professors and other classmates/friends. Facebook was never like they are today.
Twitter was the same way. It wasn’t until a decade ago, they started shadow-banning people, and even changing their TOS. Sure they can do whatever they want.
Just as I can do whatever I want by deleting my account and going elsewhere.
I wonder if Myspace wasn’t revamped as it is today. If Myspace kept their format the way it was, if they would be “following” their counterparts - Facebook and/or Twitter.

He never said that, its the crowds that chant “lock her up” after he calls her appropriately “crooked Hillary”!

Not only did he repeatedly say he would lock her up, he promised it to her face in his second debate with her…:man_shrugging:

Really? Well good for him, makes me like him even more! :smile:

1 Like

I don’t recall ever hearing him say the words “lock her up” except in referring to what crowds were chanting. He did say directly to Hillary, " because you’d be in jail" in responding to a hypothetical scenario, but I don’t recall that being a promise.

1 Like

Only if he actually did it. But he was only promising it to get the vote, he never meant it and said so.

We watched it as a family, me and the wife and kids.
After the first hour, I muted the TV and turned to my kids and told them:
“You know I don’t like Trump’s speech patterns, but EVERYTHING that man just said is true. I don’t know any other politician that I could say that about.”

Think what he would have done if the feckless GOProgressives actually worked with him instead of against him.

I voted for him somewhat reluctantly last time, he now has my support.

4 Likes

Very well stated! I like to vote for him just to see if a second term will produce a scorched Earth policy setting the table for 2024 as the Democratic Party self implodes in the process!

Oh stop! You are acting like Trump failed. He hasn’t. Not cause of any fault of his own. He faced obstruction from Democrats and his own party. Though he seems to be getting somethings done especially recently. The tariffs on Mexico are working as expected. Arrests at the border are down 13%. ICE is going to be deporting millions of illegals next week and probably through out the coming months. A federal judge threw out the lawsuit the Democrats filed to try and stop him from using military funds to build the wall. So he will have $6.75 billion to build the wall. 400+ miles of wall will be built this year.

So the domestic policy seems to be going pretty well and on track. You have the tariffs on China and other economic stuff that is going on.

5 Likes

The Dims don’t know it, but they already imploded themselves.

During the Obama era the the Dims came out of thier little commie closet and went against:

Christians
Nuclear families
Life
America
Capitalism
Manufacturing and energy production

But mostly, they determined from Obama’s election that they did not need working class white men.

Look at a picture of that crowd. Outside the VIP box the suits were few and far between. Those are working men and women.

Private sector unions are dead and right to work states are snapping up new manufacturing businesses.

The Dems have already imploded, they just can’t accept the truth of it.

3 Likes

There are no tariffs on Mexico…:wink:

Exactly.

1 Like

You think that there’s tariffs on Mexico, and you think that millions of people are going to be deported next week…:rofl:

Normal ebb and flow…:man_shrugging:

“Border arrests typically surge in the spring, when demand for U.S. farm labor grows, then subside during peak summer months. Border arrests declined 17 percent from May 2018 to June 2018, an indication that the expected decline this month could follow that same trend.”

Still peddling out this same garbage? It’s obvious you are clueless about this certain issue and you can’t help yourself by exposing your ignorance on the subject matter! So much for cherishing your privacy, your blatant cuckery precedes you!

More personal insults. Thats all you have.

Lmao at a Trump supporter calling someone else a cuck. Trump fucks over his supporters every day and they come back begging for more.

Cant wait to see Trump cure cancer and eradicate aids from the US. And the fools lap up whatever he says.

BTW Hillary isnt running in 2020 so not sure why Trump spent time talking about her, unless he is going senile and thinks it 2016.

1 Like

The amateur propagandists think they are so very clever with wordsmithing…They cannot see how much of a positive force President Trump has been during his first term.

I think this rally really should have woke them up. Not betting on it though.

:sleeping:

1 Like

At last an intelligent reasoned response. You make a lot of valid points and I agree social media sites need competition. Of course I dont like the idea of people being banned for their political views but whar recourse do people have?

MySpace was utterly destroyed by facebook. I still cant figure that one out. It seemed overnight if became a ghost town.

I personally only use twitter, i find the facebook interface messy and populated with ads.

And for what its worth Biden was an idiot to make the same claim.

I dont hold any politician in high regard.

Changing any of the wording used by a person supposedly being quoted is disingenuous manipulation and deception.

This is why we have so many thinking that Trump is opposed to freedom of the press. He is not and has never been. He is against the press putting out fake news…as in manipulating his actual words into some form that fits their narrative.

He has said that the fake news media is the enemy of the people.

The story becomes that he said the news media is the enemy of the people.

They simply leave out one word.

1 Like