Live - Stay Tuned - Trump Re-Election Kick Off Rally

1 Like

NOW HERE WE GO

1 Like

A great one I heard today:

There are more people lined up to use the restroom at a Trump rally than those who show up to support a Dem. :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL. That is probably not far from the truth either

2 Likes

I never imagined this day would come and be met by an utter lack of interest on my part.

Trump will not win me over by saying shit that I like. And I’m sure he’ll be saying some good stuff, like during the midterm rallies. All of which I watched.

It’s kinda heartbreaking. In 2016, I downloaded every Trump rally, edited the highlights and put them up on my channel.

2 Likes

2015:

Are you tired of winning yet?

2019:

Are you tired of small gains offset by larger losses yet?

1 Like

It’s 2016 Campaign Trump. I love Campaign Trump. I wish Campaign Trump was President Trump. That’s who I voted for.

2 Likes

Trump says we are draining the swamp RIGHT NOW!

Is this 4D chess to say that he is going to finally kick Pompeo and Bolton to the curb?

1 Like

Trump just said ‘Crooked Hillary’ - I was kind of disappointed that there wasn’t a chant to Lock Her Up. I guess the crowd knows that ship has sailed. Sucks.

1 Like

145 Judges appointed.

They want to take away your judges.

Look at what they did to a great gentleman. Justice Kavanaugh. Highly Respected.

Thank you Little Marco.

1 Like

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

Wall redesign. Better stronger cheaper.

I’m watching but it seems like a cut out of 2016. But after 3 years of disappointment it’s not working for me.

Cheer up! This election is going to be such a blowout, I’m worried it won’t be as amazing as 2016 that was a real roller coaster.

This is more like a savage beating.

Which hey, I’m open to watching, but still.

He’s rolling out too much 2016 nostalgia. If Hillary Clinton was actually in shackles the crowd would be erupting. The crowd would also be erupting if he was able to reference more than 400 miles of border wall.

He did just say MAGA Country which should trigger the living fuck out if Jussie Smollett :joy:

1 Like

Holy shit! “We’re in MAGA country”.

Trump’s gonna promise everything he promised last campaign to his thick as shit supporters to get re-elected and fool em twice. Don’t take the bait.

It’s crazy how much has changed in such a short period. I still remember election night. I drove around with a big American flag on my car blasting Never Come Down. Now I couldn’t care less if he won.

1 Like

Oy Vey! Here comes the Israel love fest!