Live - Stay Tuned - Trump Re-Election Kick Off Rally

WOW!!!

Very Impressive!

:us:

That’s just campaign rhetoric like his promise to lock her up was. His OWN party will never allow that.

Lol, has to be retired old white people, if it was working Americans, they’d be at work, not standing in que on a Monday/Tuesday.

Or maybe- like many white men I know - they work and hardly ever take vacation and have lots of vacation days saved up.

2 Likes

I have always liked Laura Ingraham

1 Like

Why dont you create your own social media platform ? You have no inherent right to use the platform they created and host. Just like there is no inherent right to post at political bullpen.

From Rush’s website:

LOL. That’s like telling a black guy that if a white restaurant does not want to serve him then he should go start his own restaurant.

Its nothing of the kind. By your logic this site cannot ban anyone or delete posts.

Yes it is. Discrimination is discrimination, whether its racial, political, geneder, or whatever.

You’re not too bright are you.

Not because of political affiliation, thats right. Thats discrimination. A REAL American would understand that

Of course this site can ban me for any reason. Tell me where my right to post on this site is protected.

This is not a national site that has risen to the point of being a public utility.

End of discussion. BACK TO THE TOPIC

Twitter is not a public utility. It is not an essential service that society needs to function.

Do you now agree that this site can ban me for any reason including political affiliation? You stated they could not then changed your argument to saying twitter is a public utility.

OFF TOPIC

https://twitter.com/trump020/status/1141057624240087040

https://twitter.com/Donfee11/status/1141057060232146945

Thank you for conceding. We will spar again.

1 Like
1 Like

In the old days I would have recorded this on a VCR. As terrible as YouTube is oh, it’s nice that all this stuff is stored there for posterity

Right now the 2016 announcement is being re-played. It threw me off for a minute.