šŸ”“ Live Impeachment Thread - Day 4

I went for a long time without the green dollar sign even though I donate regularly.

• It clashed with my blue feather.
  • Iā€™m not one the rattle the collection plate.

The Donating Member moniker was added next to my username by adminā€¦so I left it there. I have multiple Annual Donating Member badges.

Well you wish the case was closed.

Sondland testified that he was directed to work thru Giuliani to get what he wanted for Ukraine (the release of the military aid on hold since May) and said that ā€œEVERYBODY was in the loop.

He had the balls to defy State and the WH and show up to testify. Giuliani, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Perry and several others are too scared to do so.

Who was at the meeting that never happened?

You got all 3 wrong. They got the call. They got the meeting. They got the money.

Itā€™s not 2 + 2.

Itā€™s 0 for 3.

1 Like

Giuliani, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Perry and several others donā€™t want to be part of Schiffā€™s Five Ring Circus.

If Sheriff Schiff and all his deputies had to take the same oath as the witnesses, it might be a different story. Those worthless fuckers can lie with immunity.

Theyā€™re just grandstanding to get their lies into the Congressional Record.

Remember the stink these guys made when a certain Obama administration official refused to testify during the eight incarnations of the Benghazi hoax investigation. Yet look at the number of Trump officials refusing to testify here, with their blessingā€¦

1 Like

Yepā€¦and not a peep. Republicans are encouraging it.

1 Like

We also hear Nunez constantly stating that this is about overturning Trumps election.

Were republicans overturning Clintonā€™s election by impeaching him.

If Nunez was right, then the constitutionally sanctioned process of impeachment could never be exercisedā€¦:man_shrugging:

No. Slick Willy Clinton got impeached for LYING UNDER OATH!

1 Like

Well the republicans were tearing up Trumpā€™s hand picked ambassador to the EU today. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, letā€™s read the transcript where trump specifically asks Zelensky to investigate the Bidenā€™s while trashing the USā€™s own ambassador to Ukraineā€¦:roll_eyes:

I will ask him (Giuliani) to call yoti along with the AttorneyĀ·_
Ā· General.Ā·:Rudy very much knows whatā€™s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The
former ambassador from the United $tates,Ā· the woman., was bad
news ļæ½nd thļæ½ people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I jtist wanļæ½ to_let you know thatļæ½ The otļæ½er thing, Thereā€™s a lot 6f. talk about Bidenā€™s son,. that Eiden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you Ā·can look into itā€¦ It sounds horrible to me.

Who is ā€œEidenā€?:rofl::rofl:

So what would your point be???

VP is calling Sonderland a liar and calling him out! This is going to get juicy!

ā€œThe vice president never had a conversation with Gordon Sondland about investigating the Bidens, Burisma, or the conditional release of financial aid to Ukraine based upon potential investigations,ā€ Pence said in his statement. ā€œAmbassador Gordon Sondland was never alone with Vice President Pence on the September 1 trip to Poland. This alleged discussion recalled by Ambassador Sondland never happened.ā€

Itā€™s all falling apart so fast. Trump needs to break em off.

1 Like

Normally, Iā€™d be happy that Dems are setting a precedent for endlessly harassing future Dem presidents and tying them up in Congressional inquiries and special counsel investigations so they get nothing accomplished.

But then I remember the Recucklicans will never stop grabbing their ankles, and realize precedent is only as strong as the balls of those willing to cite it.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this earlier today. What the Dems are doing directly correlates to the fact that their ā€œdiverseā€ base will never ever make them pay a price for this. Iā€™d be surprised if this fiasco led to even 500,000 vote loss for them in the next election, nationwide.

This would not be true in the converse.

The bare facts of this asymmetry will only get worse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that differs from Trumpā€™s base not holding him accountable how?

How kaloaded! Adam Schiff and CNN just got correct by Mike Turner!

Adam Schiff is grasping at straws. Hilarious watching someone make a complete fool of himself!