šŸ”“ Live Impeachment Thread - Day 4

The DNC is a terrorist organization. All elected DNC ā€œofficialsā€ are enemy combatants. They do not deserve rights, they do not deserve trials. They should all be given the chance to peacefully abdicate their office and dissolve their party before being forcefully removed, tried, and given the appropriate sentence commensurate with traitorous acts.

1 Like

You sound like a terrorist and a right-wing extremist. Good thing I know the truth. You are just a lonely internet tough guy sitting by himself in front an old computer, surrounded by trash, in the basement of a home provided by a family member - free of charge - despite being over 30 years old and an incel.

Sounds like you are projecting! How would you know so much about someone without looking in the mirror first? :rofl:

1 Like

Are you a coomer?

fbe

The Ukraine news about the investigation into Biden and Burisma just destroyed todays hearing and the chance to use it to save their narrative. Dems losing on all fronts.

2 Likes

2 Likes

YAAAS SLAY WE CONGRESS Nā€™ SHIET! BLESSED!

1 Like

COMING IN HOT FROM INTERFAX

MEMBERS OF UKRAINE PARLIAMENT GO ON THE RECORD IN REQUESTING ZELENSKY AND TRUMP TO INVESTIGATE CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE

INDICTMENT DRAWN UP BY UKRAINEā€™S OFFICE OF THE PROSECUTOR GENERAL AGAINST BURISMA OWNER NIKOLAI ZLOCHEVSKY CLAIMS THAT HUNTER BIDEN AND HIS PARTNERS RECEIVED $16.5 MILLION FOR THEIR ā€˜SERVICESā€™, UKRAINIAN MP ALEXANDER DUBINSKY SAYS

1 Like

Ukraine has indicted and is investigating a massive money laundering scheme involving Franklin Templeton Investments, which is tied to the Democratic party.

1 Like

I am trying to find higher resolutionā€¦maybe even some video.

Iā€™m happy to see that Trump was able to read the big letters on the small page.

EJ1jjpVU0AAaTSm

Have you ever spoken in front of a crowd of people before? Itā€™s impossible to read every little word you want to say line by line. You just need the highlights to work from. Get a job.

Yes @Claire I have a job. How do you think I am a donating member? I havenā€™t seen many donating members here so it must mean a lot of people are just in between jobs in the greatest economy in the history of the human race.

Anyway, I have given plenty of speeches. I generally donā€™t go out in front of a microphone and start screaming in short bursts of sentences.

A lot of people are donating members, they just donā€™t call attention to themselves for it.

1 Like

6 people not counting the owner. :clap:

AFTER he was caught engaging in a QPQ. AFTER he learned of the whistleblowers complaint and that Congress was investigating his QPQ. But nice tryā€¦

Well thatā€™s a wet dream that will never materializeā€¦:roll_eyes:

Get a grip, cowboy! A President has the right to ask ANYBODY to provide services related to foreign affairs. Giuliani working for Trump is not a precedent setting thing.

1 Like