Leftist Hannity Forum Trolls - Come Get Some

Yes. My posts do scare progressive libs. Progs do what they can to make sure no one reads them. They got their safe space. Snow sees to that.

So Hannity doesnā€™t own the forum?
That makes no sense, but would explain a lot.

I was referring to polticalforum

I believe Hannity forum is owned by Iheart media Inc.

Hmmm. Must be. I just cannot stand the sickening trolls. Unless Hannity fixes it, Iā€™m not going back after the 1 yr ban.

Good grief, rp, what did you get banned for, if you donā€™t mind me asking?

1 Like

I melted down about trolls in community feedback in Trumpgirl Double Standard thread. At that point I didnā€™t care.

1 Like

LOL. You GO GIRL! :+1:

I read threads there and I really cannot stand the hypocrisy and double standards.

IMO, this is a much better place to actually have discussions with people.

I hope you hang around :wink:

2 Likes

Enjoying it so far. Reading all the old threads,

1 Like

A different environment.

The Owner of the site is a firm and avid believer in free speech.

It honestly took me awhile to understand free speech and all of the positives and negatives that come with that.

Kind of an eye opener.

1 Like

Yes they have and itā€™s a real shame. It shouldnā€™t happen on a Sean Hannity forum.

1 Like

How does a message board work when its an echo chamber?

Works just fine. Go back to Reddit.

1 Like

Then bounce - ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

Whines about an echo chamber but posts no counter opinions or positions.

1 Like

What did you eat a 1 year ban for?

See aboveā€¦I got pissed off in community feedback about endless troll armies and broken ignore. in Trumpgirl thread about Double Standards. at the time I didnā€™t care if they banned me. I was upset about the terrible posts in Peace Plan thread and ready to quit the forum out of disgust. So I melted down,

Apparently itā€™s been reset to much shorter 2 wks after Conan and otherā€™s intervention.

Because of that I did a search and found this forum.

Oh hell, I thought you got invited over here with the rest of us. Sorry you got left behind!

1 Like

Yeah I never knewā€¦maybe it was on one of my forum vacations and I missed it.

1 Like

Some of us seem to take pretty frequent breaks. :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s almost always if not exclusively Snowball in my case. he just makes up new rules as he goes along to find excuses to give me time off.

1 Like

My last long forum break was voluntary.

1 Like