Leftist Hannity Forum Trolls - Come Get Some

So you want an echo chamber where all the opinions and thoughts are the same? Perhaps its just me but I think a messageboard is at its best with a diverse opinion set.

Strange. Iā€™m new and have seen a wide range of opinions and plenty of arguments. If you arenā€™t adding anything to the discussion yourself, why bitch? Lose too many arguments?

1 Like

I never said this messageboard was an echo chamber. Its the exact opposite. No matter how reprehensible I may find a view or opinion it is not silenced here.

What message board were you talking about then because your post seems to indicate that you were talking about this one?

all i asked is why anyone would want to be part of a messageboard that is an echo chamber? I was not saying this place was an echo chamber.

Who cares? What does it matter to you what people want to be a part of or what they donā€™t want to be a part of. Do you just want to control people like a little leftist?

It seemed he was implying that, if he did leave, this would be an echo chamber. A little exaggerated, his ilk would still be ilk-ing.

1 Like

What a bizarre post. You obviously failed to understand what I was talking about.

An echo chamber is a place where all the opinions and thoughts are the same. I do not understand why anyone would want to participate in a messageboard that is an echo chamber. This is the exact opposite of trying to control anyone.

There is a difference between complaining about an ā€œecho chamberā€ and complaining about organized, severe snarky troll brigading 24/7 outnumbering the sane people 30:1.

There is also the example of. the_Donald on reddit, which has instaban on Trump haters. That place does fine as a Banned ā€œEcho Chamber.ā€ a feel-good place.

Trolls on Twitter stalk the President 24/7 or any big supporters, with armies of trolls.

Online Stalker trolls are worse than robocallers or even real stalkers.