Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

That’s the tell right there. He totally concocted this story. This part is important because nobody would recognize this knucklehead on the street. This is something that a low tier actor desperate for attention would say. They desperately want people to recognize them. This whole thing is a pile of :poop:

2 Likes

Can you? Tell me how you know it’s not a Hispanic or someone of Arab descent by the eye sockets? Remember it was also 2 am and dark.

And? They just happened to have those items on them while strolling around frigid downtown Chicago at 2 am?

So they hunted him down specifically? How did they know where he was? And I don’t mean, in Chicago, but where he was specifically in Chicago.

Oh, is passing the Senate the final step that makes a bill a law? Nope. Though I did have the timeline wrong, I thought it passed after not before, not much difference in glory for Harris though between, look what happened we need to pass this bill and look how right I was we needed this bill passed.

3 Likes

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-empire-persons-of-interest-20190130-story.html

“Guglielmi said footage from the apartment building is sharp and shows Smollett walking in with a white rope around his neck. “We can confirm that, yeah, it was a rope, tied as a noose. It was tied that way,’’ he said. “You can tell it’s a rope tied as a noose.’’

Forty minutes later, as officers responded with their body cameras turned on, Smollett still had the rope around his neck, but it was untied.

“It was draped around his neck still, but it’s not fashioned as a noose,” Guglielmi said. “It was loosely dangling rope.” Officers took the rope and some of Smollett’s clothing as evidence.“

Well that settles that then, they found 2 people on the streets of Chicago, rock solid evidence it happened.

5 Likes

This is from the story you just posted:

Somewhere along the way, Smollett said, two men walked up, yelled racial and homophobic slurs, hit him and wrapped a rope around his neck. None of that has been caught by any of the cameras detectives have checked. They did spot two people walking near the area around the time of the incident, but the images are dark and the faces are not clear.

1 Like

So if it was staged, wouldn’t the stagers want this event on camera? How bad are they at their job that they didn’t stand exactly in the way of a camera before “assaulting” Jussie?

Who says anyone else was involved in staging it?

Yes, the article doesn’t say that they are definitely the people. Also I posted that article to show that the police representative stated that there was a rope around his neck when they found him and that surveillance showed he had a noose wrapped around his neck.

Oh he assaulted himself in the name of Kamela getting a bill signed?! That is what you are going with?

Oh and you weren’t right on the bill timeline by the way.

From https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/31/attack-empire-star-jussie-smollett-shows-rise-lynching-symbolism/2719869002/

Because the House did not vote on the bill before the 2018 congressional session ended, Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris of California and Booker plan to reintroduce the legislation within the next two weeks, her office said.

“What happened to Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexual orientation or color of their skin. The Justice for Victims of Lynching Act is needed now more than ever," Harris said in a statement to USA TODAY. She and Booker plan to reintroduce the bill in the coming weeks. Harris is running to become the first black woman president in 2020.

So while it had passed the Senate previously, it was being reintroduced and had to pass it again.

1 Like

Well isn’t that just a huge co.inky.dink? :wink:

What are the odds?

There’s also the part where he and his manager were on the phone when this supposedly happened but both refused to turn their phones over to police.

Cool so it passed unanimously in the senate and Kamela needed an actual lynching for it to pass unanimously in the senate a second time? She also needed this lynching to pass the democrat controlled house?

So she had Jussie assault himself to help the odds of the passing?

Was the phone call recorded? Why do they need his phone to confirm he had a conversation with his manager. I wouldn’t give my phone up either. I’d been shook and scared and would want to have my phone by me at all times.

Or he got in a fight for some other reason. In his initial police interview he never mentioned the MAGA yelling. Or that they were white by the way.

from https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-empire-persons-of-interest-20190130-story.html

He said the attackers, described only as men in dark clothing and ski masks, doused him with a chemical and wrapped a rope around his neck, police said. A source familiar with the investigation to NBC News that the chemical was believed to be bleach.

In a follow-up interview with police, Smollett said one of the assailants yelled out, “This is MAGA country,” which Smollett’s manager, who said he was on the phone with the actor, also confirmed to police.

Sigh not to get it passed in the Senate, to get good press for having introduced and getting it passed.

He didn’t need to surrender his phone to them indefinitely to show them the timestamp on the call. Take about three seconds, I would assume even you could hold out that long without your phone.

It was already signed by the senate. Why would it need more good press? It got plenty of press when it was signed. It was historic!

She seemed to think it was good press. And her co-sponsor seemed to think it would help get it passed this time.

“The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe,” Booker wrote. “To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime — I urge you to pay attention.”

And yes, it is possible it happened, just smells a bit on the fishy side to me.