This may be one of the most obvious false flags of recent history. While attention or a little publicity may have been a motive, I’m pretty sure he was doing this to help out Kamala Harris.
He is at Kamala’s announcement party.
Kamala has anti-lynching legislation that has stalled in Congress.
She only has 3 bills that have became law and all are BS symbolic crap.
All of a sudden, her gay black friend, has a lynching incident.
Who knows when the last time something like this has ACTUALLY happened, especially in Chicago.
Kamala puts out a tweet saying this is a “modern day lynching” and Congress needs to act.
She doesn’t mention HER legislation so it doesn’t appear too obvious.
Less than 1 hour later, Cory Booker tweets out about this “modern day lynching” using that exact phrase and says Congress needs to act and includes a link to Ebony magazine.
- No evidence.
- Highly unlikely location.
- Very rare crime these days
- Friend Politician pet project and resume enhancer.
- Friend Politician just announced running for POTUS.
- Friend Politician brings attention to aforementioned pet project directly related to incident.
Seems blatantly obvious to me.