Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

Then prove it. Prove he was talking about the confederate statue issue and not the neo nazi rally

Naaa… you said he said something…you prove it.

REPORTER: Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

TRUMP: I am not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I’m saying is this: you had a group on one side and a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You’ve just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Next Question…

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

1 Like

Exactly as I said. Are you now into punching your own face?

Nonsensical wordsmithing.

President Trump was pointing out that most people were there in peace with a few agitators. There was no implicit or explicit support of racial hatred.

This is especially weak after what we found out about Virginia D officials.

Take your fairy tales to the children’s section of the library where you might actually find an audience.

:do_not_litter:

2 Likes

Has Kamala Harris said anything more about this?

No. The reporter lead the question with neo nazis… he said there were fine people on both sides. After the reporter lead with neo nazis.

The VA Dems can fall on their own… I am talking about Donald Trump inciting racism and violence by supporting neo nazis.

You are lying. He offered them no such support.

Why leave this out???.. TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group

His flailing has really become pathetic, hasn’t it.

1 Like

Was there a signup mailing list they missed? What part of “blood and soil” and “■■■■ will not replace us” is ambiguous?

Do you have something of value to add? Do you want to answer a question your friends refuse to answer?

Should people be put in jail for believing a story that turns out to be false?

Yes, if they are in the Media and promoted the lie instead of verifying the facts.

You may have a Constitutional Right to lie, but you have no Constitutional Right to be excused for doing harm to others with your lies.

Trump first refuted that they were neo nazis. Can you fucking read?

The truth is not important.

“If it bleeds or is damaging to the Right and/or Trump, it leads.”

Jussie surely loves your trolling.

Yes it does look like you are defending him, or at least defending the immense and virulent (against Trump, the political right and whites n general) perpetuation of the fraud by the Leftist Politicans and Media. And as expected as it is from you, it’s really pathetic.

Within hours after it was first reported, there was serious doubt about the veracity of the story, yet the Media took nearly a week to even begin to show doubt. That’s bias.

2 Likes