Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

So was Elian Gonzales. You remember Elian, right? Similar tactics used there as were used on Roger Stone. I bet you think it’s just a coincidence too. :roll_eyes: Know who was in office when the FBI raided Elian’s house? It wasn’t Trump. Still wondering who’s really running the FBI?

1 Like

Leftist? Please. That’s what they want you to think. They’re protecting something that’s been around a lot longer than “the left.”

Wasn’t this case ran by Chicago PD?

Thread Derail Alert…

So I will now follow suit…

“I didn’t pay those women”

“I didn’t know about the Moscow Project”

“We are building a wall and Mexico will pay for it”

“58,000 non citizens voted in Texas”

“3000 people did not die in Puerto Rico”

“The nuclear threat from North Korea is over”

I can go on… there is one professional liar and it isn’t any of the people you see in that picture.

And which of those statements was intended to create racial hostility and division within our home?

You know that is the issue. But you are intent on derailing the thread.

1 Like

This story just keeps getting worse and worse.

2 Likes

Goalposts moved… again look at the post I replied to. Stop replying to me if you don’t read the posts I am replying to.

But to answer your moves goal post

“Let me just tell you, I’ve had horrible rulings, I’ve been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I’m building a wall, OK? I’m building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans”

Or

In reference to Charlottesville neo nazi rally

“There are good people on both sides”

Or after the Central Park 5 were exonerated (they were all black)

Trump pulls out an ad demanding they do jail time for raping a white women

You seem confused. This thread is about Kamala Harris and Jussie Smollett. Focus.

I didn’t derail the thread… I replied to someone else detailing the thread. Read what I replied to.

Explain to us, what made Roger Stone more dangerous?

https://www.thewrap.com/chicago-police-commissioner-calls-out-media-stars-and-politicians-for-pushing-smollett-hoax/

You are confused by the narrative that you are instructed to repeat.
There may have been a neo nazi rally, but Trump was not referring to that. You know that but you lie anyhow. He was referring to those who tried to protect their heritage of homeland protection that was honored by simple statues without a problem for over a hundred years.

Jussie Smollett loves your post. It’s why he commited a felony… to encourage you to make such posts.

Listen…I’m gonna back off. You are getting your ass beat here by numerous people. You need to call for the A team of libs to help you. This is clearly more than the B team can handle. I’ll just just watch.

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Plus the fact that Jussie is not a good actor cause he was busted right away in Tsicago.

Jussie is not a smooth operator.

Hahahaha Trumpslaining… post his exact quote. Matter of fact… post the entire news conference. I guarantee he never ONCE mentioned the statues. He was responding to the neo nazi rally… not the confederate statute issue.

You cleverly skipped over the Mexican judge quote… and the Central Park 5 issue… but it’s not the same since it was Trump lying to incite racism. If an actor does it… bad. If the President of the United States does it = MAGA

But you knew that…

You still never answered my question… should people who believe a story, that turns out to be untrue l, be jailed?

Did they bust into his house because he was dangerous? That’s news to me. I thought they busted into his home to serve a warrant and gather evidence before he could destroy it or run away.

Color me confused

:ok_hand:t5:

Screenshot_1

1. The story seemed likely?- In 30 below weather, MAGA hat wearing men in Chicago, knew this was Jussie Smollett, and they were out looking for him at 3 am? I would paraphrase David Hume - if a man tells me of a miracle, I must consider which is more likely- that the miracle took place or that he is mistaken. Apparently, when one is desperate to see racism associated with MAGA, miracles happen every day.

2. None of those other issues painted half of our country as racists. None of those issues could have started civil disobedience/destruction of property or injury/death of the innocent. While the Trump stuff may prove to be criminal, it is trying to help a president you despise. The other is the media purposely suspending even a shadow of critical thinking to further a narrative of evil White people, evil Trump supporters, evil conservatives. Comparison to Trump’s alleged misdeeds is a painfully false equivalence.

This didn’t either. You didn’t need this fake hate crime to happen to suddenly have aTrump Supporters associated with racism. Trump already did that for you… there was a. Read story yesterday of a Trump supporter looking to be a terrorist. Then that Caesar guy mailing letters.

Also don’t pretend that Trump hasn’t said racist things himself

Mexican judge no able to rule because he is Mexican?

Good people on Both sides of a neo nazi rally?

He did not say that. You are posting a lie.