Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

Yeah I am not so sure about that, as that will be a dubious distinction that will never escape him! Then again you could be right, only time will tell if you are correct!

Yeah! You can’t yell “fire” in a crowded theater! There has to be consequences!

In a better world, all the dipshit anchors and pols who breathlessly bellowed “I believe Jussie” should lose their jobs. Unfortunately, we live in a society that has a one sided media, and pols whose followers’ religiosity of belief in progressivism prevents them from looking at this case as serious.

Lose your job for believing a story that seemed likely? Wtf

Should you lose your job for believing that Trump didn’t pay off women? Or that Trump didn’t know about the Trump tower meeting? Or that Mexico was paying for the wall?

Oh I’m sorry, it wasn’t you who just posted the article about the Coast Guard lieutenant accused of planning domestic terrorism? What did that have to do with the thread exactly? Enquiring minds want to know. :roll_eyes:

Fact checking. What the press used to do before running with a story.

1 Like

Was he stupid because of his actions or stupid because he got caught? I think we all know why you think he’s stupid here.

1 Like

I was just following the lead of Ish. That article had more relevance than mentioning roger stone.

You didn’t answer the question… should people be fired for believing Jussie?

You might want to start a new thread on that. It has no place in this one.

I haven’t seen where anyone has made that accusation, but you left out the obvious actual reason. He’s a liberal.

So when does he get his show on MSNBC?

It’s an inability to focus on a topic. It’s a common liberal trait and an early sign of dementia.

It’s even better than that. These charges are small time stuff.
His Nigerian accomplices have told the FBI that Smollett sent the threatening letter to the Empire studio a week before the staged attack. It contained a white powder that caused a HAZMAT reaction.
That is a federal felony carrying 5-10 years in the federal pokey.

Yep and the evidence list from the brothers house included a magazine, the letter was made up of letters cut from a magazine. This charge is the least of his worries.

Yes, and from what I am gathering the FBI are really pissed off, as they were investigating this issue a few months prior, and now feel they wasted a lot of resources in doing so. This is not going to end well for Smollet, but then again have to see how this shakes out, but remember democratic members of congress who are on record as calling this a hate crime by Trump supporters? I wonder how they are going to walk that back?

This is a gem!

“Journalists can kiss my ass!”

https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/1097501591798730754

1 Like

Nice 180. What you mention has no similarity with supporting a hoax that was meant to inflame our culture wars with a false flag operation.

Yeah exactly. He got caught, revealing how extensive the network of liars is.

Ok. I just inserted my finger into my anus and then into my mouth. Now it’s your turn, dude. Follow my lead.