Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

You are guilty. He would have never done that if it hadn’t been a sure thing that millions like you were going to believe it and condemn MAGA supporters. You paid him for his hoax by blaming the man he has been indoctrinated to hate, Donald Trump.

1 Like

Roger Stone is the same as Jussie? Wtf… just stick to Jussie slander…he deserves it.

Disorderly conduct and filing a false police report. :roll_eyes:

Don’t be dramatic… you want Donald to be the victim so bad. Donald does that without Jussie.

Jussie is fucking stupid and anyone who continues to defend him is equally as stupid.

1 Like

Its still a felony charge! He will probably plead it down but will be forced to admit it was staged by him as a condition of the plea bargain! That is what Gregoros will do for him while robbing his money! Of course on the flip side, I wouldn’t underestimate the stupidity of a leftist to double down, go to trial and then lose! All based on narcissism of course!

Again so dramatic… Jussie was trying to start a race war… he made up some dumb ass story to draw attention to himself…

Now this guy on the other hand

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430853-coast-guard-lieutenant-arrested-accused-of-planning-domestic

He was actually trying start one

This is exactly why Smollett created a hoax and lied… knowing that you will continue to damn Trump supporters. Well dude, i hope you feel good about what you’ve done. He’ll be getting the BBC in prison now even when he’s already had his fill.

1 Like

This is even better. A woman with TDS assaults a Trump supporter and ends up in cuffs!

Love it! Sometimes poetic justice is a beautiful thing!

2 Likes

Er… except that he will be lauded a hero by the left. He will wear the charges as a badge of honor.

No doubt, but I don’t think he will have much of a career in Hollywood after this! The left tend to abandon their own after being egregiously embarrassed!

Can’t have it both ways.

His Hollywood career may be over… but let’s see how his loyalty is rewarded :wink:

1 Like

Events like these will keep happening if the perpetrator gets to walk away. We can’t allow that to happen. This gay, black, ■■■■■■ actor needs to pay the price for his transgressions and almost kicking off a race war.

2 Likes

I don’t know what him being gay and black has to do with his stupidity… but carry on.

Donald isn’t a victim here.

Jussie Smollett just got an erection when you posted that. He loves it when you ridicule MAGA supporters.

He created that hoax for you. You paid him by denigrating MAGA supporters and Trump. He worked so hard to please you.

Will you at least visit him in prison?

1 Like

Not sure why you’re wasting your time with prickmatic here. It’s obvious he’s being intentionally obtuse and attempting to derail the thread. Again.

1 Like

Only until the story blows over.

I’m actually sticking to the thread… ish and others are being Trump and Roger Stone into the discussion.

Read the thread before commenting next time.

He didn’t create anything for me… he did it for his own dumbass selfish reasons.

Well, for starters, those two things were the basis for his entire hate hoax.

2 Likes