Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

4 Likes

Likely gonna set up a white man to blame for overzealous prosecution.

His real worry is the letter so that isn’t going to help him much, good to see she is giving it the old college try though.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, the media is putting out puff pieces to deflect from Kamala “Lynch Liar” Harris completely avoiding her tweet calling this a lynching, and pushing through a redundant bill…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kamala-harris-confronts-the-elephant-in-the-room-on-the-campaign-trail/ar-BBTQe2v?ocid=spartandhp

1 Like

1 Like

He was convicted of lying to a police officer in 2007 by signing as his brother when he received a DUI. Since its not his first offense, he won’t be getting some bullshit first time offenders probation.

1 Like

The brothers who say Jussie Smollett hired them to stage the alleged attack were caught on surveillance camera buying a bunch of items they used during the incident.

The video – first posted by CBS2 in Chicago – shows Ola and Abel Osundairo at the checkout counter as they pile up the items, which include ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats.

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS: :red_circle:

Jussie Smollett will be charged by the Chicago Police.

1 Like

Yep…moving fast now

I’ll be happy just to see an end to his incessant images being plastered all over my TV screen. I am sick of looking at his likeness.

I’m come to the point of changing channels when I see it.

I’m down to watching TCM and my favorite Music Channel.

He took one for the team and got caught.

Let’s see what a slap on the wrist looks like for a gay, liberal black man.

Versus what would happen to you or me for pulling the same stunt :wink:

1 Like

@Pragmatic - looks like your boi dun goofed. Quick question - how come the FBI didn’t conduct a pre-dawn SWAT raid on Jussie Smollett’s house like they did Roger Stone?

5 Likes

Yep Jussie fucked up. I believed him and I’m not afraid of being wrong. I hope he does some time.

As for the Roger Stone stuff… that’s unrelated

Stone allegedly told a fib. Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime and mailed white powder to himself. Clearly, Stone was the bigger criminal to our completely unbiased FBI.

3 Likes

((((sigh))))

Where is CNN when you need them the most :rofl:

2 Likes

Not to mention he could have started a race war… I hope they take that into consideration when they prosecute him.

3 Likes

Hat’s off to the Chicago PD who did a thorough investigation and were not cowed by the politicians or the liberal Hollywood elitists.

They handled this well and let the facts come out as they presented themselves. Professional and unbiased.

Our MSM should learn a lesson or two from this.

4 Likes

It gets better! Smollet has now been officially indicted and charged!

Bastard…