Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

I love what they have to say, not a huge fan of how they say it though.

They do crack me up and I’m thrilled they are doing as well as they are being part of Jesse’s show and expanding from there.

There are a lot of very solid black conservatives in this country and more of them need to be given a platform for their voices to be heard.

It’s certainly a refreshing change from the BS SJW’s, Black Nationalists, and Black Race Baiting morons.

1 Like

1 Like

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

3 Likes

Kamala Harris just got caught - blindsided and speechless. She couldn’t answer a reporter’s question about her anti-lynching tweet.

Remember - this thread here at PB connected the dots FIRST.

This is going to be a good week.

4 Likes

but, but, but…umn…but… but

2 Likes

No doubt a giggle with memories of Jussie on your mind.

Oh damn - that’s what happens when you get caught red handed. Even the smoothest politicians would have had trouble comfortably blowing that question off. Kamala was never expecting this whole thing to unravel.

1 Like

That’s exactly what a liar does when they get caught. She was struggling to answer the question and finally pulled the typical lawyer answer out of the hat. She clearly panicked and looked for help.

2 Likes

Quick someone get the dossier from Hillary.

1 Like

Problem for her is she tweeted that Jussie was the nicest guy she knows and connected that statement to “modern day lynching,” she laughs off her inflammatory sedition that coincides with Congress’ racebaiting lynching bill prepared before Smollett hoax, specifically for it. Past time for POTUS tribunal of justice hangings of enemies.

1 Like

Ole Kamala’s having a bad week. She signed on for AOC’s stupidity by endorsing the New Green Deal. She supported Jussie’s hoax (and I believe even worked with him). Now I hear her own father is calling her out?

1 Like

So what happened to our kia pet? Did she get bumped or just give up?

2 Likes

She’s probably thinking up things to feel both superior and oppressed about.

Being a bossy perpetual victim is a full time job.

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Facebook is a scam. Zuckerberg is a filthy rich liar.

Jussie Smollett = Tawana Brawley = Al Sharpton = Lying Racist Asshole

Morning Joe to the rescue.

This morning, strongly suggesting Kamala Harris did not send the original tweet about a lynching. Her staffer did and she knew nothing about it.

What fucking liars!

1 Like

Jussie probably has mixed feelings. On the one hand, he won’t be in any new episodes of that show… whatever it’s called. On the other hand, he’s probably got visions of lots of muscular boyfriends for the next few years.

I’d be inclined to hope for leniency for the poor guy … if he hadn’t blamed me - a white MAGA Trump supporter - for attacking him.

Doubtful he’ll do any jail time over it. As your own article says this sort of thing is usually pled down to a misdemeanor.

Not necessarily in a high profile case. Examples have to be made.

Pfft, it’s only high profile on conservative media, not like they’re going to have a front page story in the New York Times about it.