Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

I’m sure that idiot is denouncing me for my white male hetrosexual priviledge too

You should check your asian privilege and I guess my one of my best bud Mike who is african american would be considered an Uncle tom as he hates the Democrats and his parents are conservatives too

And as most conservative people are still married.

Ahhh the hatred from the left, what a badge of honor.

1 Like

I’m an idiot because I’m a black woman? That is an incredibly offensive and racist statement - your privilege gives you the comfort to say it out loud. Don’t worry, it won’t be long before that type of speech becomes illegal. Hate speech is not free speech.

Funny…he did not wait when the lie was first disseminated.

1 Like

you’re an idiot because you’re a racist troll

I haven’t once mentioned your race, YOU DID

and Unless you’ve been living up a dog ass , we have a first amendment here, you do know what that is ?

maybe not… youre too stupid to comprehend simple things

Hate speech, the way you people describe it would include some of your post… idiot

1 Like
2 Likes

If that’s what he said, it would be offensive, and racist statement. IF.

Whenever I hear ‘privilege’ I usually ignore the rest, as I know the speaker is resorting to the race card and likely has no argument worth attention.

That, on the other hand got my attention, and reveals the agenda of the left that begins with racist speech, then reclassifies any speech they disagree with as ‘hate speech’. Free speech is something the left hates, and if the race card can be used to squelch it, so be it.

hang on a sec, are you saying that I’m racist for calling this idiot woman and “idiot”?

My apologies, I thought Nia was quoting you - sorry about that, Nia did some ‘creative editing’. Again, my apologies. I went back and edited.

Sorry Prag, not buying it … too little too late.

That was the first whiff of bad smell coming from the initial allegation.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Did you come up with that all on your own? Fabulous! :wink:

So why should we listen to you? What do we have other than your word that you are a black woman?

The community supported Tawana Brawley too.

Oh. No. No Truth or Dare. It could be this guy… who, incidentally must be drunk.

1 Like

When you find one, let us know. :laughing:

You’re being had. I highly doubt Nia is a woman, much less black. Just another liberal troll. I don’t know any black women who go out of their way to point out they’re black women. I don’t go around telling everyone I’m a white man. Why? Because it’s silly. So is this “Nia” and his blatant trolling.

1 Like

Then again, black males confused about their gender might say that.

Jussie Smollett maybe?

I said this earlier that I doubt this person is real, probably another troll fake bastard, I suspect that you are probably right Wiley

1 Like

I just laughed out loud.

Personally, IF I had been attacked like the young man claims, the FIRST thing I would do when my assailants scattered, would be to take the damn rope from around my neck !! I sure as hell wouldn’t keep it there and walk around. WTF ? This WREAKS of reasonable doubt.

IF you every say anything true and of value trust me, we’ll all be paying close attention.

Be sure and make an announcement first though, we’d hate to miss the first.

As soon as you do something to deserve some respect you’ll get it. Till then, sorry, respect is not an entitlement program.