Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

Wow. The assault by police on black people and all people of color in this backwards and racist country is disgusting and statistics show this - conclusively.

People of color takes in everyone except albinos. You do realize that- right?

You are not likely a black woman. For every poster that posts like you do, ten bucks says they were bonking the palm of their pink hand within the past 12 hours.

Here are real black women.

1 Like

I love Diamond & Silk!

2 Likes

Not sure that I could be around Lynnette though. You would never get a word in edgewise
:smile:

Still…two of my favorite celebs.

Here’s an idea, if black men don’t want to be hassled by the cops, maybe they shouldn’t be involved in so much more crime and violence, including assault on police, than any other group in America.

Hollywood is gay friendly.

And surprise me with evidence that it is not black friendly too.

And… try this out for size

Smollett was the opposite of a victim in Hollywood. He had black, gay, ■■■■■■ privilege.

But like most who go after Trump and lie about him and his supporters, he will receive a heaping serving of what the universe has served to the likes of Clinton, Avenetti, numerous celebs, and others whose names are now dirt.

Those aren’t real black women. They are sell outs. Uncle Tom’s as we call them. They do harm to the cause.

There is no such thing. Those are all oppressed minority groups. Saying otherwise is racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic.

I think Nia is on the wrong track.

1 Like

Screenshot_4

Hahahahahahahahahahaha…

Of all of the black woman conservatives out there… these women are the models of what it means to be black and conservative.

Hahahahahahahahaha

why because they are successful
because they are not on welfare
because they have a mind of their own and is a threat to the Democrats
because these two ladies refuses to be known as victims and appreciates America provides opportunities

If you want to call them sell out and uncle tom for being successful , well that shows you how much of a loser you are and your loser kind.

These two ladies are a shining example of what America truly represents, success from all walks of life, all ethnicities and racial background

The fact you want to keep them down shows how despicable you are, if you hate America that bad, why not move to certain countries in Africa where Caucasians cannot be citizens.

I’m sure we can set up a go fund me page to buy plane tickets to Liberia or any place in Africa you want

And those two ladies who you call Uncle toms, they are more than welcome here and living in our communities after you and your loser types leave.

2 Likes

Hollywood. Provide evidence.

Well… we also have

I’m sure it chaps your ass every time a black man breaks free from libs’ plantations.

1 Like

Hey look, i found a whole bunch of fake black women. Too bad that Rev. Martin Luther King’s niece turned out to be such a nasty racist white republican woman, dont you think? Sad world.

supperhey

You cant bring up Condolezza Rice, I mean what did she accomplish being oppressed

Hmmmm Dr. Rice, A PHD, master degree from Notre Dame, the first Black woman to be Secretary of State, nahhhh she doesn’t count

Or Ursula Burns CEO of Xerox

and many others…

I have updated the list to include other “unoppressed fake black women”, but feel free to add more. We need to call them all out for being “fake blacks”, so our dear @nia can sleep soundly at night.

impressive list, I mean if those are fake blacks according to that idiot Nia, I love to hear what she thinks real blacks are?

Does she or it assuming its a woman, it could be non binary or transgendered , what are real blacks ?

1 Like

Im checking my “asian privilege” with her in the other thread. According to her, her “people” need to be treated differently bc they are blacks. A bit of a vocal black racist, this one. Rev. King would be turning in his grave.

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/martin_luther_king_jr_115056